    it out until a rerelease with actual features.

    Thanks,
    ~Nick

    Nicholas Andrade, Feb 29, 2004

  2. Nicholas Andrade

    Video Flyer Guest

    On 2/29/04 5:42 PM, in article
    nNu0c.18569$, "Nicholas Andrade"
    <> wrote:

    > Does anyone know if there are plans to eventually rerelease this film?
    > The DVD version seems to be inferior to the laserdisc version, I mean
    > the inclusions of the deleted scenes alone would be nice. How is the
    > transfer on DVD compared to the laserdisc or VHS? I currently have the
    > VHS version and was wondering if its worth upgrading it to DVD or wait
    > it out until a rerelease with actual features.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > ~Nick

    If there is, in fact, a rerelease in the works....I'd wait. The currently
    available DVD is what it is and nothing more. It's non-anamorphic and, as
    you already know, there's nothing in the way of extras. It's a nice enough
    transfer....at least, I can't notice any glaring problems on my low-end
    setup.

    Extras would be nice. But mostly I'd hold off for a proper anamorphic
    transfer. Anyone know if there are any plans for a rerelease?

    Neal

    Video Flyer, Mar 1, 2004