    is there a way to disable that for these to avoid
    the notifikation and accidentally throwing out of the drives ?

    jk

    Juergen Kluth, Dec 17, 2009

  2. Juergen Kluth

    Carlos Guest

    Juergen,
    Same issue down here with AMD770/SB700 based motherboard.
    A bad design of the driver causes this.
    On a former mobo, this issue showed up with a jmicron based SATA controller.
    After a few revisions they corrected the issue, something that could be read
    in the changelog.
    I have got used to it and we live happily together.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Dec 18, 2009

  3. Hi Carlos,

    my happiness -first a bit restricted on the described prob (!)-
    was instantaneously cut down, when i copied the first file to a already
    udf formatted dvd-ram disc -sata drive too-.

    my "amusement" was, that i read two articles that day concerning rw
    media with udf formats.

    jk

    Juergen Kluth, Dec 18, 2009