De-lurher with a stupid question.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by The Caretaker ..., Nov 26, 2004.

  1. Hi,

    I recently acquired a 1991 Fantic 307 Trials bike. Upside down forks, 250cc,
    air-cooled. However I can find only a little information about the bike
    that's useful. I've tried google, the manufacturers, the fan websites and
    many other Forums (Trials Central for instance) but can't find a manual for
    it. If anyone has a manual or other information I'd pay good money for it,
    or copious quantities of beer, and would pay for a simple scanned copy
    emailed to me if that's what it takes.

    Any information would be gratefully received. I'd specifically like
    technical specifications and decent, large size photos of the stock bike.
    Mine has been painted a number of times and the original logos are now
    missing, and I'd like to get it back as near stock as possible. The tank
    especially is an abortion and I'd like new graphics for it, and the
    seat/rear fender unit.

    Many thanks, this newsgroup has helped me in the past with lots of things
    just by me reading about others problems, I hope you can come up trumps for
    me.

    Regards,

    --
    The Caretaker ...
    The Caretaker ..., Nov 26, 2004

  2. The Caretaker ...

    Paul - xxx Guest

    The Caretaker ... vaguely muttered something like ...

    > Any information would be gratefully received. I'd specifically like
    > technical specifications and decent, large size photos of the stock bike.
    > Mine has been painted a number of times and the original logos are now
    > missing, and I'd like to get it back as near stock as possible. The tank
    > especially is an abortion and I'd like new graphics for it, and the
    > seat/rear fender unit.

    I assume the subject line should be De-Lurker .. ;)

    I have a 307, but also haven't found a lot about it, I'll email a couple of
    sheets I have. The 305 is a very similar bike, engine-wise too and there
    does seem to be manuals available for this, I can also email you a pdf if
    you want, just post back.

    I'll put a couple of pics up shortly, watch this space for a link, and you
    can have them. In fact I'll drop the 305 documents I have too, there's one
    for the Monoshock which has been really useful. :)

    --
    Paul ...
    (8(|) Homer Rules !!!
    Paul - xxx, Nov 26, 2004

  3. The Caretaker ...

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Paul - xxx vaguely muttered something like ...
    > The Caretaker ... vaguely muttered something like ...
    >
    >> Any information would be gratefully received. I'd specifically like
    >> technical specifications and decent, large size photos of the stock bike.
    >> Mine has been painted a number of times and the original logos are now
    >> missing, and I'd like to get it back as near stock as possible. The tank
    >> especially is an abortion and I'd like new graphics for it, and the
    >> seat/rear fender unit.

    > I assume the subject line should be De-Lurker .. ;)
    >
    > I have a 307, but also haven't found a lot about it, I'll email a couple
    > of sheets I have. The 305 is a very similar bike, engine-wise too and
    > there does seem to be manuals available for this, I can also email you a
    > pdf if you want, just post back.
    >
    > I'll put a couple of pics up shortly, watch this space for a link, and you
    > can have them. In fact I'll drop the 305 documents I have too, there's
    > one for the Monoshock which has been really useful. :)

    Pics
    http://groups.msn.com/LosiPaulsPictures/shoebox.msnw?Page=3

    Docs
    http://groups.msn.com/LosiPaulsPictures/documents.msnw?fc_p=/Documents

    --
    Paul ...
    (8(|) Homer Rules !!!
    Paul - xxx, Nov 26, 2004
  4. Paul - xxx vaguely muttered something like ...
    > Paul - xxx vaguely muttered something like ...
    >> The Caretaker ... vaguely muttered something like ...
    >>
    >>> Any information would be gratefully received. I'd specifically like
    >>> technical specifications and decent, large size photos of the stock
    >>> bike. Mine has been painted a number of times and the original logos
    >>> are now missing, and I'd like to get it back as near stock as possible.
    >>> The tank especially is an abortion and I'd like new graphics for it,
    >>> and the seat/rear fender unit.

    >> I assume the subject line should be De-Lurker .. ;)
    >>
    >> I have a 307, but also haven't found a lot about it, I'll email a couple
    >> of sheets I have. The 305 is a very similar bike, engine-wise too and
    >> there does seem to be manuals available for this, I can also email you a
    >> pdf if you want, just post back.
    >>
    >> I'll put a couple of pics up shortly, watch this space for a link, and
    >> you can have them. In fact I'll drop the 305 documents I have too,
    >> there's one for the Monoshock which has been really useful. :)

    > Pics
    > http://groups.msn.com/LosiPaulsPictures/shoebox.msnw?Page=3
    >
    > Docs
    > http://groups.msn.com/LosiPaulsPictures/documents.msnw?fc_p=/Documents

    wow, thanks.

    That was quick. I like the stuck Landrover :)

    --
    The Caretaker ...
    The Caretaker ..., Nov 26, 2004
  5. The Caretaker ...

    Paul - xxx Guest

    The Caretaker ... vaguely muttered something like ...
    > Paul - xxx vaguely muttered something like ...
    >> Paul - xxx vaguely muttered something like ...
    >>> The Caretaker ... vaguely muttered something like ...

    >>> I assume the subject line should be De-Lurker .. ;)
    >>>
    >>> I have a 307, but also haven't found a lot about it, I'll email a couple
    >>> of sheets I have. The 305 is a very similar bike, engine-wise too and
    >>> there does seem to be manuals available for this, I can also email you a
    >>> pdf if you want, just post back.
    >>>
    >>> I'll put a couple of pics up shortly, watch this space for a link, and
    >>> you can have them. In fact I'll drop the 305 documents I have too,
    >>> there's one for the Monoshock which has been really useful. :)

    >> Pics
    >> http://groups.msn.com/LosiPaulsPictures/shoebox.msnw?Page=3
    >>
    >> Docs
    >> http://groups.msn.com/LosiPaulsPictures/documents.msnw?fc_p=/Documents

    > wow, thanks.
    >
    > That was quick. I like the stuck Landrover :)

    Oh yeah, thank me for the info then take the piss .. ;)

    Heheheh, no problems. Has your 307 got the upside down forks ? If it has
    the info I sent isn't much good for them 'cos the 305 has 'normal' forks.
    If you find any info on the usdf then please forward it to me, I haven't
    found any either .... Rocking horse shit and round tuits come to mind .. ;)

    The address I use is mine and is correct, but I don't check it unless
    someone posts on a newsgroup that they're sending me an email ... ;)

    --
    Paul ...
    (8(|) Homer Rules !!!
    Paul - xxx, Nov 27, 2004