De Lievie Lievie Iesselaam, een Kotschjdienschjt - Some of the disabilities of the dhimmis are summa

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by reply@newsgroup.please, Jan 7, 2004.

  1. Guest

    " We shall obey our Maasterschj very good! We goodie Slaafie! "

    Some of the disabilities of the dhimmis are summarized in the "Pact of Umar,"
    which was probably drawn up in the eighth century under Umar b. Abd al-Aziz
    (ruled 717-20):

    http://www.amcoptic.com/reproduced_from.htm

    We shall not build in our cities or in their vicinity any new monasteries,
    churches, hermitages, or monks' cells. We shall not restore, by night or by
    day, any of them that have fallen into ruin or which are located in the
    Muslims' quarters.

    - We shall keep our gates wide open for the passerby and travelers.
    - We shall provide three days' food and lodging to any Muslims who pass our
    way.
    - We shall not shelter any spy in our churches or in our homes, nor shall we
    hide him from the Muslims.
    - We shall not teach our children the Koran.
    - We shall not hold public religious ceremonies. We shall rise from our seats
    when they wish to sit down.
    - We shall not attempt to resemble the Muslims in any way….
    - We shall not ride on saddles.
    - We shall not wear swords or bear weapons of any kind, or ever carry them with
    us.
    - We shall not sell wines.
    - We shall clip the forelocks of our head.
    - We shall not display our crosses or our books anywhere in the Muslims'
    thoroughfares or in their marketplaces.
    - We shall only beat our clappers in our churches very quietly.
    - We shall not raise our voices when reciting the service in our churches, nor
    when in the presence of Muslims. Neither shall we raise our voices in our
    funeral processions.
    - We shall not build our homes higher than theirs (Pact van Rotterdam, 2003)

    To which was added, "anyone who deliberately strikes a Muslim will forfeit the
    protection of this pact."

    , Jan 7, 2004

  2. SgtMinor Guest

    Re: De Lievie Lievie Iesselaam, een Kotschjdienschjt - Some of thedisabilities of the dhimmis are summarized in the " Pact of Umar "

    se wrote:

    > " We shall obey our Maasterschj very good! We goodie Slaafie! "

    <snip>

    Please do not post when you're not taking your meds.

    SgtMinor, Jan 7, 2004