    to be at 44,100.

    Thanks for your help on this

    John

    John, Dec 29, 2005

  2. John

    Biz Guest

    It depends on your source...if its standard tv, then its almost definitely
    an interlaced source....

    Biz, Dec 30, 2005

  3. John

    John Guest

    On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 01:25:29 GMT, A strange species called "Biz"
    <> wrote:

    >It depends on your source...if its standard tv, then its almost definitely
    >an interlaced source....
    >"John" <> wrote in message
    >> When I am fixing the recording presets in my ATI tuner, it has a
    >> section on de-interlacing options.
    >>
    >> I have the choice of progressive source, de-interlaced, and encode
    >> interlaced. Which do I choose and what are the differences?
    >>
    >> I am fixing the full resolution recording preset so the audio is
    >> 48,000 and compliant with DVD as the ATI software I have it all seems
    >> to be at 44,100.
    >>
    >> Thanks for your help on this
    >>
    >> John

    It is ATI software that is an analogue TV tuner, but the feed comes
    from a Sony Digital (Sky TV) box. The audio comes via optical input. I
    am guessing this would still be classed as a standard TV source being
    analogue?

    What are the differences between the three different options? And when
    is it best to use each one?

    Cheers

    John

    John, Dec 30, 2005