  1. RJ

    RJ Guest

    I want to buy some for my PC, is Legend any good?
    RJ, Mar 31, 2006

  2. RJ

    juicyjuice Guest

    never had any probs myself with legend
    used it for like 8 years or so of different flavours

    juicyjuice, Mar 31, 2006

  3. RJ

    Jerry Guest

    RJ wrote:
    > I want to buy some for my PC, is Legend any good?

    I've used lots of it and never had a problem. it has a lifetime
    warranty, so if anything does go wron they will replace it.
    Jerry, Mar 31, 2006
  4. RJ

    RJ Guest

    In article <442d9b81$>, says...
    > RJ wrote:
    > > I want to buy some for my PC, is Legend any good?

    > I've used lots of it and never had a problem. it has a lifetime
    > warranty, so if anything does go wron they will replace it.

    Just looking at price 512MB at $99 is so attractive I'll make my PC have
    768 MB instead I reckon
    RJ, Apr 1, 2006