    Would anyone happen to know if DDR2 would be all that much faster then DDR
    in these types of operations? or happen to know if someone has performed
    such tests?

    Trey, Dec 22, 2004

  2. Trey

    Spajky Guest

    On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 23:18:21 GMT, "Trey" <>
    wrote:

    >Would anyone happen to know if DDR2 would be all that much faster then DDR
    >in these types of operations? or happen to know if someone has performed
    >such tests?

    IMHO at same clock, the DDR2 will be slower than DDR normal ! (higher
    latencies!)

    Bandwith /theorethical/ has nothing to do with real life performance
    of ram

    (see on my site under comp/benches 1st "new" :)

    I am still waiting someone to send me the test results for DDR2 too
    update the article!

    --
    Regards & Happy Holidays Everyone, SPAJKY ®
    E-mail AntiSpam: remove ##

    Spajky, Dec 23, 2004