DDOS slows Internet

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Jun 16, 2004.

  1. Those pesty hackers dorked Akamai, fucking such webistes as Yahoo,
    Microsloth, Google and (Sn)Apple. Those Bastards!

    http://techrepublic.com.com/5100-22_11-5235778.html?tag=e019

    Dr Harvie Wahl-Banghor
    ---

    Brantard explains his employment as a migrant farm worker before his permanent residency as a vagrant/wandering-nutjob/welfare-recipient in the Minneapolis/ St. Paul area:

    > >Indeed. I AOLways thought Nelly(ie, Brantard) was lavender.

    Mexican

    > Maybe a pastel pink?
    >
    > >>You dumb smuck!

    > >A misspelled P/K/B. How Nelly-ish!

    Nelly is Mexican.

    In message ID:<8.minneapolis1.mn.us.da.qwest.net>

    In article <>, "Brandon Hex"
    <> wrote:

    > You have a bald head and are black black black. You wish you were white like
    > me but your not.
    >
    > ha haw

    Who ever said Brandon Hex was white?

    In message ID:<8.minneapolis1.mn.us.da.qwest.net>

    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Jun 16, 2004