  1. Justin

    Justin Guest

    Apparently DDDVD is doing their 20% off sale again, starting tomorrow.

    Justin, Nov 10, 2005

  2. Justin

    SoHillsGuy Guest

    Good....I've been holding off on a number of purchases for months just
    waiting for this sale.

    SoHillsGuy, Nov 11, 2005

  3. Justin

    Ray Guest

    What's the coupon code again??

    Ray, Nov 11, 2005
  4. Justin

    SoHillsGuy Guest

    >>What's the coupon code again?? <<

    It changes, put there are plenty. Besides obvious things (in the past,
    can't speak for this one) like DVDSALE, they have codes for USAToday
    and even city names. You'll probably see ads in your local Sunday
    comics section.

    SoHillsGuy, Nov 11, 2005
  5. Justin

    John Eckart Guest

    "SoHillsGuy" <> wrote in message news:...
    >>>What's the coupon code again?? <<

    > It changes, put there are plenty. Besides obvious things (in the past,
    > can't speak for this one) like DVDSALE, they have codes for USAToday
    > and even city names. You'll probably see ads in your local Sunday
    > comics section.

    Please post when available.

    John Eckart, Nov 11, 2005
  6. Justin

    Justin Guest

    John Eckart wrote on [Fri, 11 Nov 2005 14:13:48 GMT]:

    >> It changes, put there are plenty. Besides obvious things (in the past,
    >> can't speak for this one) like DVDSALE, they have codes for USAToday
    >> and even city names. You'll probably see ads in your local Sunday
    >> comics section.

    > Please post when available.

    DD11
    DVDSALE
    DVDTALK
    ESPN
    SUPERSALE
    USWEEKLY
    USATODAY

    There are others

    Justin, Nov 11, 2005
  7. Justin

    SoHillsGuy Guest

    updated by one...

    DD11
    DVDSALE
    DVDTALK
    ESPN
    SUPERSALE
    USWEEKLY
    USATODAY
    PRICESEARCH

    SoHillsGuy, Nov 11, 2005
  8. Justin

    SRT Guest

    "Justin" <> wrote in message
    > Apparently DDDVD is doing their 20% off sale again, starting tomorrow.

    .. . . and through 19 November, I believe.

    srt

    SRT, Nov 12, 2005