    Unique Guest

    It's on. I just used:

    PRICESEARCH

    Unique, Nov 10, 2007

  2. Unique

    Unique Guest

    Re: DDD 20% discount -- any other codes work?

    Unique <> wrote in message:
    473539c1$0$20592$,

    > It's on. I just used:
    >
    > PRICESEARCH

    Are there any other codes?

    As usual, just as soon as I pressed the "complete sale" button I
    remembered another DVD that I wanted.

    Unique, Nov 14, 2007

  3. Re: DDD 20% discount -- any other codes work?

    Unique wrote:
    > Unique <> wrote in message:
    > 473539c1$0$20592$,
    >

    >>It's on. I just used:
    >>
    >>PRICESEARCH

    > Are there any other codes?

    Depending on where they're printed, you can also use
    NYTIMES
    USATODAY
    ESPN
    LATIMES
    YAHOO
    WGN
    DEALNEWS
    or
    PRICEGRABBER

    (They like knowing which avenue of advertising spreads the word more
    effectively.)

    Derek Janssen

    Derek Janssen, Nov 14, 2007
  4. Re: DDD 20% discount -- any other codes work?

    On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 01:28:10 GMT, Derek Janssen
    <> wrote:

    >Unique wrote:
    >> Unique <> wrote in message:
    >> 473539c1$0$20592$,
    >>

    >>>It's on. I just used:
    >>>
    >>>PRICESEARCH

    >> Are there any other codes?

    >Depending on where they're printed, you can also use
    > NYTIMES
    > USATODAY
    > ESPN
    > LATIMES
    > YAHOO
    > WGN
    > DEALNEWS
    > or
    > PRICEGRABBER
    >
    >(They like knowing which avenue of advertising spreads the word more
    >effectively.)

    I'll bet ten to one that "DERECK" doesn't work.

    ChairmanOfTheBored, Nov 14, 2007