    probably i can buy a KODAK DCS560 ( canon 1 N body ) for 250/300 Euro

    it's a good Photocam ? it's too old ? what you think about ?

    TNX
    Alberto, Jul 17, 2003

  2. Alberto

    Matti Vuori Guest

    "Alberto" <> wrote in
    news:%RWRa.96151$:
    > i probably found this a 250/300 Euro...from a friend....
    >
    > is a good buy? or is better to search a d30 or d60 2° hand but for
    > more euro ??

    For that money, it is a terrific buy.

    --
    Matti Vuori, <http://sivut.koti.soon.fi/mvuori/index-e.htm>
    Matti Vuori, Jul 19, 2003

  3. Alberto

    alberto Guest

    Tore Lund wrote:
    > alberto wrote:
    >
    >>Matti Vuori wrote:
    >>

    >>>"Alberto" <> wrote in

    >>>For that money, it is a terrific buy.

    >>it's not a good camera? why terrific ....

    > I think you confuse "terrific" with "terrible". Matti is saying that it
    > is a good buy.

    heheh probably....it's not too old ? i know use CCD instead of cmow of
    all last Canon Digital SLR

    i'm very confused... ;(
    alberto, Jul 19, 2003
  4. Alberto

    Ron Baird Guest

    Greetings Alberto,

    It is a great camera and system. Does a terrific job with white balance and
    color. The camera sold for a great deal more than the price you are seeing.
    Though it is not a high resolution camera in todays standards, it was top of
    the line when offered. For $250 it sounds like a good deal to me. Get
    lenses too?

    The manual is online at the following website. Might help you.

    http://www.kodak.com/global/en/service/library/cameras/digital.shtml?id=0.1.
    30.22.6&lc=en#professional

    Good luck!

    Ron Baird