    run the server: {A1F4E726-8CF1-11D1-BF92-0060081ED811}-------
    UNQUOTE -------

    How can I stop these errors?

    Franklin, Nov 8, 2004

  2. Franklin

    Wesley Vogel Guest

    You can't. If you have DCOM disabled, you're gonna see DCOM errors in the
    Event Viewer. Do what I do, ignore them. I also have the StiSvc service
    Windows Image Acquisition (WIA) disabled.

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.
    Wes

    In news:1099956734.BcILOtQApKhNofU2hSjDoQ@teranews,
    Franklin <> hunted and pecked:

    Wesley Vogel, Nov 8, 2004

  3. If you used a Cable/DSL Router, then that "risk" would be mitigated, DCOM can be enabled and
    the point would be moot.

    Dave

    David H. Lipman, Nov 9, 2004