    dcc. How do I delete or uninstall all the configuring and information that
    I originally put in?
    Patt

    Patt, Apr 16, 2007

  2. Patt

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Patt" <> wrote in message
    news:3nPUh.83682$6m4.75068@pd7urf1no...
    > Hi,
    > I am using winxp service pk2 on both of my computers. I have set up dcc
    > with the two computers and that is all okay. Now I would like to make
    > some changes and want to start all over again configuring the two
    > computers for dcc. How do I delete or uninstall all the configuring and
    > information that I originally put in?
    > Patt

    dcc? Is that "Danville Community College", or "Distributed Checksum
    Clearinghouse", or "Dialogics Communications Company", or "Decatur Chamber
    of Commerce" or "Digital Command Control", or what?

    WhzzKdd, Apr 16, 2007

  3. Patt

    meerkat Guest

    > "Patt" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi,
    >> I am using winxp service pk2 on both of my computers. I have set up dcc
    >> with the two computers and that is all okay. Now I would like to make
    >> some changes and want to start all over again configuring the two
    >> computers for dcc. How do I delete or uninstall all the configuring and
    >> information that I originally put in?
    >> Patt
    >>

    > dcc? Is that "Danville Community College", or "Distributed Checksum
    > Clearinghouse", or "Dialogics Communications Company", or "Decatur Chamber
    > of Commerce" or "Digital Command Control", or what?

    I think Patt wants to control a model railway, or get in
    touch with Derbyshire County Council, or...or....
    OK, I give in..<g>.

    meerkat, Apr 16, 2007
  4. Patt

    Flyer Guest

    "Patt" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I am using winxp service pk2 on both of my computers. I have set up dcc
    > with the two computers and that is all okay. Now I would like to make
    > some changes and want to start all over again configuring the two
    > computers for dcc. How do I delete or uninstall all the configuring and
    > information that I originally put in?
    > Patt

    that's easy, even without a crystal ball, just reverse the steps you took
    to configure it ;-)

    P.

    Flyer, Apr 16, 2007
  5. Patt

    Patt Guest

    > "Patt" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi,
    >> I am using winxp service pk2 on both of my computers. I have set up dcc
    >> with the two computers and that is all okay. Now I would like to make
    >> some changes and want to start all over again configuring the two
    >> computers for dcc. How do I delete or uninstall all the configuring and
    >> information that I originally put in?
    >> Patt
    >>

    > dcc? Is that "Danville Community College", or "Distributed Checksum
    > Clearinghouse", or "Dialogics Communications Company", or "Decatur Chamber
    > of Commerce" or "Digital Command Control", or what?
    >
    > Last time I heard it was "direct cable connection". I thought that would
    > be sort of obvious. Oh well.

    Patt

    Patt, Apr 16, 2007