    It is showing as being connected to dc.p2p.net.nz and seems to be
    transferring traffic(from the little D:361kB U:36.61kB D:159B/s(0) U:)B/s(0)
    but ummm, I cant seem to find anything.
    T.N.O., Oct 21, 2003

  2. T.N.O.

    T.N.O. Guest

    "T.N.O." wrote
    > WTF!!!

    fixed it... grrr.
    T.N.O., Oct 21, 2003

  3. T.N.O.

    Ferg Guest

    Did you have to change firewall settings?

    Ferg

    Ferg, Oct 21, 2003
  4. T.N.O.

    T.N.O. Guest

    "Ferg" wrote
    > Did you have to change firewall settings?

    To a point... the other day I was playing with traffic filtering, as in
    filtering all unknown traffic to an unused IP addy, it means I can run
    stealth without a firewall, not alot of point to it, but it was something
    to play with.

    So I was filtering the dc++ traffic off to the non-existant IP.
    T.N.O., Oct 21, 2003
  5. T.N.O.

    Steven H Guest

    In article <>, says...

    > It is showing as being connected to dc.p2p.net.nz and seems to be
    > transferring traffic(from the little D:361kB U:36.61kB D:159B/s(0) U:)B/s(0)
    > but ummm, I cant seem to find anything.

    your behind a firewall?

    go into passive mode or pinhole

    while your at it get a real dc client phantomdc.orcon.net.nz

    Steven H
    Steven H, Oct 21, 2003
  6. T.N.O.

    T.N.O. Guest

    "Steven H" wrote
    > your behind a firewall?

    nope. Filtered traffic though, have sorted it now.
    T.N.O., Oct 21, 2003
  7. T.N.O.

    Scott Guest

    On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 09:32:50 +1300, T.N.O. wrote:

    > "Steven H" wrote
    >> your behind a firewall?

    > nope. Filtered traffic though, have sorted it now.

    cool. Do you have any cool stuff I can leech of you? LOL
    I got lotsa south park & red dwarf!
    - Scott
    Scott, Oct 22, 2003
  8. T.N.O.

    T.N.O. Guest

    "Scott" wrote
    > cool. Do you have any cool stuff I can leech of you? LOL
    > I got lotsa south park & red dwarf!

    heh, nope.
    T.N.O., Oct 22, 2003