    Could you ask the admins to allow my IP?
    210.150.101.39 or preferably 210.150.101.x

    I most certainly am based in NZ... but my IP looks indian apparantly :)

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Oct 4, 2004

  2. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    Ryan Jacobs Guest

    "Dave - Dave.net.nz" <Dave@_no_spam_here_please_dave.net.nz> wrote in
    message news:...
    > Anyone in the following hubs?
    > zante.no-ip.org:411
    > munta.no-ip.com:4111
    > britcomedy.no-ip.com
    >
    > Could you ask the admins to allow my IP?
    > 210.150.101.39 or preferably 210.150.101.x
    >
    > I most certainly am based in NZ... but my IP looks indian apparantly :)

    Psst, Dave, publically advertising to the world that you're into DCC is not
    really a smart move :)

    If you want a secure means to an end - I can hook you up. <MSG for Dave
    only>

    Get me at <remove my name from both sides of
    the @ >

    Ryan Jacobs, Oct 4, 2004

  3. Ryan Jacobs wrote:
    > Psst, Dave, publically advertising to the world that you're into DCC is not
    > really a smart move :)

    eh!? I use it for chat... what else can it be used for?
    ;P

    > If you want a secure means to an end - I can hook you up. <MSG for Dave
    > only>

    eh!? "secure means to an end" sounds scary.

    > Get me at <remove my name from both sides of
    > the @ >

    nice email addy... I suppose I've had some dooseys in the past.... email
    coming your way.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Oct 4, 2004
  4. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    Ryan Jacobs Guest

    "Dave - Dave.net.nz" <Dave@_no_spam_here_please_dave.net.nz> wrote in
    message news:...
    > Ryan Jacobs wrote:
    >> Psst, Dave, publically advertising to the world that you're into DCC is
    >> not really a smart move :)

    > eh!? I use it for chat... what else can it be used for?
    > ;P

    Well yeah! That's what DCC is for isn't it? :)

    Ryan Jacobs, Oct 4, 2004
  5. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    Ryan Jacobs Guest

    "Dave - Dave.net.nz" <Dave@_no_spam_here_please_dave.net.nz> wrote in
    message news:...
    > Ryan Jacobs wrote:
    >> Psst, Dave, publically advertising to the world that you're into DCC is
    >> not really a smart move :)

    > eh!? I use it for chat... what else can it be used for?
    > ;P
    >
    >> If you want a secure means to an end - I can hook you up. <MSG for Dave
    >> only>

    > eh!? "secure means to an end" sounds scary.
    >
    >> Get me at <remove my name from both sides
    >> of the @ >

    > nice email addy... I suppose I've had some dooseys in the past.... email
    > coming your way.

    Reply sent, but bounced back as invalid. ??

    Ryan Jacobs, Oct 4, 2004
  6. Ryan Jacobs wrote:
    >>nice email addy... I suppose I've had some dooseys in the past.... email
    >>coming your way.

    > Reply sent, but bounced back as invalid. ??

    errr, just dave@dave etc.

    oh... forgot, sent it from news, meaning it'll use the fake reply addy. doh

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Oct 4, 2004
  7. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    Ryan Jacobs Guest

    "Dave - Dave.net.nz" <Dave@_no_spam_here_please_dave.net.nz> wrote in
    message news:...
    > Ryan Jacobs wrote:
    >>>nice email addy... I suppose I've had some dooseys in the past.... email
    >>>coming your way.

    >> Reply sent, but bounced back as invalid. ??

    > errr, just dave@dave etc.
    >
    > oh... forgot, sent it from news, meaning it'll use the fake reply addy.
    > doh

    Double duh!

    I realised.

    /me makes note to self - read the frigging headers.......

    Ryan Jacobs, Oct 4, 2004
  8. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    Ryan Jacobs Guest

    "Ryan Jacobs" <> wrote in message

    > "Dave - Dave.net.nz" <Dave@_no_spam_here_please_dave.net.nz> wrote in
    > message news:...

    >>> Reply sent, but bounced back as invalid. ??

    >> errr, just dave@dave etc.
    >>
    >> oh... forgot, sent it from news, meaning it'll use the fake reply addy.
    >> doh

    > Double duh!
    >
    > I realised.
    >
    > /me makes note to self - read the frigging headers.......

    Reply sent, it's getting time for my zzzzzzzzz, so I'll be offline soon.

    BTW, it is (obviously) a trick question.

    Ryan Jacobs, Oct 4, 2004
  9. Dave - Dave.net.nz, Oct 4, 2004
  10. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    > Ryan Jacobs wrote:
    >> BTW, it is (obviously) a trick question.

    > I didn't think you were that stupid.

    Hehe :)

    Got your reply. I'll reply later on with some details. I can't deal with it
    right now....having a crisis or two to deal with.....

    Ryan Jacobs, Oct 4, 2004