    riff

    --
    The word tofu is short for the medical term toe fungus.
    riff, Aug 18, 2004

  2. riff

    Paul Guest

    Paul, Aug 18, 2004

  3. riff

    riff Guest

    "Paul" <> wrote in message
    news:MaHUc.3883$...
    > riff wrote:
    > > Goes anyone have the url for the nz DC++ Hublist,

    > http://www.dc.nzgames.co.nz/publichublist.config
    >
    > > and any idea where i can
    > > get a full version of Phantom's DC++ I only seem to be able to find part

    of
    > > it...or is it an add-on to a full DC++ doawnload/program

    > http://pdc.recoil.net.nz/page.php?pageCategory=Downloads
    >
    > > cheers
    > > riff

    Thanks for the links, unfortunately the public hub one doesnt appear to
    work....is there another url
    or can I use that url in dc+ to get only nz hubs?
    riff, Aug 18, 2004
  4. riff wrote:
    > Goes anyone have the url for the nz DC++ Hublist, and any idea where i can
    > get a full version of Phantom's DC++ I only seem to be able to find part of
    > it...or is it an add-on to a full DC++ doawnload/program

    I'll post some links when I get home.

    --
    Dave Hall
    http://www.dave.net.nz
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Aug 18, 2004
  5. riff

    XPD Guest

    > Thanks for the links, unfortunately the public hub one doesnt appear to
    > work....is there another url
    > or can I use that url in dc+ to get only nz hubs?

    " DC Hub's List [ 7 comments ]
    By Mysterious Chicken on Monday August 09 2004 10:24:44 - moderated by
    Mysterious Chicken

    Seeing as people insist in trying to destroy things for no apparent reason
    the DC hubs list has been taken down perminantly. "

    Theyre always getting hacked.....
    XPD, Aug 18, 2004
  6. XPD wrote:
    > " DC Hub's List [ 7 comments ]
    > By Mysterious Chicken on Monday August 09 2004 10:24:44 - moderated by
    > Mysterious Chicken
    > Seeing as people insist in trying to destroy things for no apparent reason
    > the DC hubs list has been taken down perminantly. "

    > Theyre always getting hacked.....

    who's fault is that?
    their own... they should learn something about security.

    --
    Dave Hall
    http://www.dave.net.nz
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Aug 18, 2004
  7. riff

    Paul Guest

    Are you home yet Dave?

    :D

    Paul, Aug 21, 2004
  8. Paul wrote:
    >>> Goes anyone have the url for the nz DC++ Hublist, and any idea where
    >>> i can
    >>> get a full version of Phantom's DC++ I only seem to be able to find
    >>> part of
    >>> it...or is it an add-on to a full DC++ doawnload/program

    >> I'll post some links when I get home.

    > Are you home yet Dave?
    > :D

    ahhh, yep...