    find out about this. I am really frustrated, so any information would be
    much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

    Norma
    Norma, May 8, 2005

  2. Norma

    Norma Guest

    Correction to "ebay"/Re: dbay problems

    Norma, May 8, 2005

  3. Norma

    Pilbs Guest

    Re: Correction to "ebay"/Re: dbay problems

    "Norma" <> wrote in message

    > "Norma" <> wrote in message
    >>I would really appreciate some assistance with ebay services. I keep
    >>getting emails from them and that new services are added, things about
    >>identity theft, and on and on. I have NEVER registered or even had the
    >>desire to use ebay, but I can't find an email address or telephone number
    >>to find out about this. I am really frustrated, so any information would
    >>be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    >>
    >> Norma

    Delete them or forward them to spoof(at)ebay.com
    Change(at) to @
    Pilbs, May 8, 2005
  4. Norma

    Pilbs Guest

    See also http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/
    Pilbs, May 8, 2005
  5. Norma

    Pat Guest

    I get the same problem as you all the time. Just ignore them and delete
    them. Whatever you do, NEVER reply to any of them.

    Pat, May 8, 2005
  6. Norma

    Old Gringo Guest

    Norma wrote:
    > I would really appreciate some assistance with ebay services. I keep
    > getting emails from them and that new services are added, things about
    > identity theft, and on and on. I have NEVER registered or even had the
    > desire to use ebay, but I can't find an email address or telephone number to
    > find out about this. I am really frustrated, so any information would be
    > much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Norma

    In the headers of this post, it looks like you are using a real email
    address. This leaves you open for harvesting of your email address
    by all kinds of people. The ebay scam is just one of the hundreds
    you will be receiving along with virus, worms, Trojans, etc., etc.
    The following link will tell you about munging email addresses.
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/munad.htm
    This will help prevent you from being bombarded by unsolicited
    emails. Never open an email unless you know who it is from and that
    it is a reliable source. Good Luck

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life
    Old Gringo, May 8, 2005
  7. Norma

    pcbutts1 Guest

    I clicked on one and put **** you as the username and asshole as the
    password. It took it, I was LMAO.

    pcbutts1, May 8, 2005
  8. Norma

    Norma Guest

    "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    > Norma wrote:
    >> I would really appreciate some assistance with ebay services. I keep
    >> getting emails from them and that new services are added, things about
    >> identity theft, and on and on. I have NEVER registered or even had the
    >> desire to use ebay, but I can't find an email address or telephone number
    >> to find out about this. I am really frustrated, so any information would
    >> be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    >>
    >> Norma

    > In the headers of this post, it looks like you are using a real email
    > address. This leaves you open for harvesting of your email address by all
    > kinds of people. The ebay scam is just one of the hundreds you will be
    > receiving along with virus, worms, Trojans, etc., etc.
    > The following link will tell you about munging email addresses.
    > http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/munad.htm
    > This will help prevent you from being bombarded by unsolicited emails.
    > Never open an email unless you know who it is from and that it is a
    > reliable source. Good Luck

    Thank you very much! I need all the luck I can get.

    Norma

    Norma, May 8, 2005
  9. Norma

    Norma Guest

    "Pilbs" <> wrote in message

    > "Norma" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Norma" <> wrote in message
    >>>I would really appreciate some assistance with ebay services. I keep
    >>>getting emails from them and that new services are added, things about
    >>>identity theft, and on and on. I have NEVER registered or even had the
    >>>desire to use ebay, but I can't find an email address or telephone number
    >>>to find out about this. I am really frustrated, so any information would
    >>>be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    >>>
    >>> Norma
    >>>

    > Delete them or forward them to spoof(at)ebay.com
    > Change(at) to @

    Thanks.

    Norma

    Norma, May 8, 2005
  10. Norma

    Norma Guest

    Norma, May 8, 2005
  11. Norma

    Plato Guest

    Norma wrote:

    > I would really appreciate some assistance with ebay services. I keep
    > getting emails from them and that new services are added, things about
    > identity theft, and on and on. I have NEVER registered or even had the

    Delete them immediately.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, May 9, 2005
  12. Norma

    Old Gringo Guest

    Norma wrote:
    > "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Norma wrote:
    >>
    >>>I would really appreciate some assistance with ebay services. I keep
    >>>getting emails from them and that new services are added, things about
    >>>identity theft, and on and on. I have NEVER registered or even had the
    >>>desire to use ebay, but I can't find an email address or telephone number
    >>>to find out about this. I am really frustrated, so any information would
    >>>be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    >>>
    >>>Norma

    >>In the headers of this post, it looks like you are using a real email
    >>address. This leaves you open for harvesting of your email address by all
    >>kinds of people. The ebay scam is just one of the hundreds you will be
    >>receiving along with virus, worms, Trojans, etc., etc.
    >>The following link will tell you about munging email addresses.
    >>http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/munad.htm
    >>This will help prevent you from being bombarded by unsolicited emails.
    >>Never open an email unless you know who it is from and that it is a
    >>reliable source. Good Luck

    > Thank you very much! I need all the luck I can get.
    >
    > Norma

    You are Welcome. Take your time and all will be well.

    Old Gringo, May 9, 2005