    showing up, the 4700 never seems to see data (last input never), where am I
    going wrong

    Paul

    Paul Hardy, Mar 3, 2004

  2. Paul Hardy

    Hansang Bae Guest

    In article <c25k5n$j33$>, Kismet1964
    @btopenworld.com says...
    > I am trying to link the serials between a 4700 and a 2503, I ahe the db60
    > cross over dte-dce set the 4700 clock rate to 2000000 but only the 2503 is
    > showing up, the 4700 never seems to see data (last input never), where am I
    > going wrong

    The 2503 is up/up? The 4700's serial NPs have the D shells that are
    upside down. Did you plug in the cable upside down?

    --

    hsb

    Hansang Bae, Mar 4, 2004

  3. Paul Hardy

    Paul Hardy Guest

    Ok after a full day trying to work out what was wrong I tried the other
    serial on the 3503, it worked straight away.
    turns out the serial0 is faulty !!!

    Thanks Paul

    Paul Hardy, Mar 4, 2004