    move home vides from my camcorder to my PC.
    thanks
    Piper

    Piper, Jan 30, 2006

  2. Piper gibbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > What is the big difference between Dazzle DVC 85 and 90?
    > I read this website and see that there is a difference of price but
    > not alot on function.My only guess was it is the recent version.All I
    > want to do is move home vides from my camcorder to my PC.
    > thanks
    > Piper

    AFAICT DVC 85 lets you burn VCDs (unless you activate MPEG2 for an
    additional fee), while DVC 90 lets you burn DVDs (with free activation of
    MPEG2) SVCDs and VCDs.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    In the future, everyone will speak one language, but no one will speak it

    The Old Sourdough, Jan 30, 2006

  3. Piper

    Piper Guest

    Thank you, this is exactly what i needed to know.
    piper

    Piper, Jan 30, 2006
  4. Re: Re: Dazzle

    The Old Sourdough wrote:

    Piper gibbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >AFAICT DVC 85 lets you burn VCDs (unless you activate MPEG2 for an
    >additional fee), while DVC 90 lets you burn DVDs (with free activation of
    >MPEG2) SVCDs and VCDs.

    Are you thinking of a very special person?

    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006
  5. Re: Re: Dazzle

    Piper wrote:

    Thank you, this is exactly what i needed to know.
    >piper

    Oh, I?

    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006