Dazzle DVC100

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by robo, Jun 23, 2007.

  1. robo

    robo Guest

    Hi,

    I would appreciate any advice; I'm using a Dazzle DVC100 which is connected
    to the video recorder and to the PC which uses Windows XP, I am able to see
    the video which I am wanting to record in the Pinnacle Instant Dvd Recorder
    software on the PC with the sound.

    But, once I record a clip and play it back on the PC there is no sound
    whatsoever.

    I can attach a PowerPoint slide if you like, showing how I have this
    connected.

    I would appreciate any advice on this matter.
    robo, Jun 23, 2007

  2. robo

    Unique Guest

    robo <> wrote in message:
    ,

    > Hi,
    >

    > I would appreciate any advice; I'm using a Dazzle DVC100 which is
    > connected to the video recorder and to the PC which uses Windows XP,
    > I am able to see the video which I am wanting to record in the
    > Pinnacle Instant Dvd Recorder software on the PC with the sound.
    >

    > But, once I record a clip and play it back on the PC there is no sound
    > whatsoever.
    >

    > I can attach a PowerPoint slide if you like, showing how I have this
    > connected.
    >
    > I would appreciate any advice on this matter.

    Assuming your connections are correct, make sure that you have selected
    the line input in the recording control.
    Right click on the speaker icon in the system tray
    Select "Open Volume Control"
    Go to Options, "Properties, Adjust volume for: Recording"
    OK
    Make sure you have the correct input selected, which in most cases would
    be "Line-In"
    Unique, Jun 23, 2007