    --
    Please donatef this year..http://biffstoejam.com/paypal.html
    --

    revbiff, Jan 22, 2007

  2. revbiff

    1932 Guest

    "revbiff" <> wrote in message
    news:45b4cb0b$0$9981$...
    > Dazed and confused by the Bible
    >
    > We Have Seen the Present, and It Does Not Work.
    >
    > The new edition of Today's New International Version Bible will
    > change "stoned" to "stoned to death," it was announced, because
    > the current edition confused too many teenagers, who thought people
    > were smoking dope.

    Makes sense to me.
    It doesn`t take much to confuse teenagers <g>.

    1932, Jan 22, 2007

  3. revbiff

    Old Gringo Guest

    On or About Mon, 22 Jan 2007 08:27:25 -0600, Without Any Hesitation,
    revbiff Wrote The Following:

    > Dazed and confused by the Bible
    >
    > We Have Seen the Present, and It Does Not Work.
    >
    > The new edition of Today's New International Version Bible will
    > change "stoned" to "stoned to death," it was announced, because
    > the current edition confused too many teenagers, who thought people
    > were smoking dope.
    >

    > --
    > Please donatef this year..http://biffstoejam.com/paypal.html

    After 2000 years of the theory of the bible not working, I think it is time
    to re-write the whold damn thing.
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

    Old Gringo, Jan 22, 2007
  4. revbiff

    Old Gringo Guest

    On or About Mon, 22 Jan 2007 16:18:13 GMT, Without Any Hesitation, Old
    Gringo Wrote The Following:

    > On or About Mon, 22 Jan 2007 08:27:25 -0600, Without Any Hesitation,
    > revbiff Wrote The Following:
    >
    >> Dazed and confused by the Bible
    >>
    >> We Have Seen the Present, and It Does Not Work.
    >>
    >> The new edition of Today's New International Version Bible will
    >> change "stoned" to "stoned to death," it was announced, because
    >> the current edition confused too many teenagers, who thought people
    >> were smoking dope.
    >>

    >> --
    >> Please donatef this year..http://biffstoejam.com/paypal.html

    > After 2000 years of the theory of the bible not working, I think it is time
    > to re-write the whold damn thing.

    Type O Whole :)
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com
    1/22/2007 10:20:02 AM CST

    Old Gringo, Jan 22, 2007
  5. revbiff

    1932 Guest

    "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    > On or About Mon, 22 Jan 2007 16:18:13 GMT, Without Any Hesitation, Old
    > Gringo Wrote The Following:
    >
    >> On or About Mon, 22 Jan 2007 08:27:25 -0600, Without Any Hesitation,
    >> revbiff Wrote The Following:
    >>
    >>> Dazed and confused by the Bible
    >>>
    >>> We Have Seen the Present, and It Does Not Work.
    >>>
    >>> The new edition of Today's New International Version Bible will
    >>> change "stoned" to "stoned to death," it was announced, because
    >>> the current edition confused too many teenagers, who thought people
    >>> were smoking dope.
    >>>

    >>> --
    >>> Please donatef this year..http://biffstoejam.com/paypal.html

    >> After 2000 years of the theory of the bible not working, I think it is
    >> time
    >> to re-write the whold damn thing.

    > Type O Whole :)

    Hi Geo. where the hell you been ?.

    1932, Jan 22, 2007
  6. Old Gringo <> wrote in

    > On or About Mon, 22 Jan 2007 08:27:25 -0600, Without Any Hesitation,
    > revbiff Wrote The Following:
    >
    >> Dazed and confused by the Bible
    >>
    >> We Have Seen the Present, and It Does Not Work.
    >>
    >> The new edition of Today's New International Version Bible will
    >> change "stoned" to "stoned to death," it was announced, because
    >> the current edition confused too many teenagers, who thought people
    >> were smoking dope.
    >>

    > After 2000 years of the theory of the bible not working, I think it is
    > time to re-write the whold damn thing.

    Yeah... There's a "plan"!

    All except for the primary premise. Also, many of the books of the
    Phrophets are dated back to around ~5k years, +/- ; with good historical
    correlation. The "Bible" is a book, a compilation of various texts,
    researched, "Cannonized", assembled, and finally distributed like any other
    book: with protagonists, antagonists, and a theme or plot - a beginning, a
    middle and an end. It's thesis is mankind's reunification with its
    Creator. That's it! When you think about it at some point that's all that
    there is. It's not about dinosaurs, demons, magic or making money.
    Although it certainly contains all those elements - and more. It is what
    is, and it ain't no more or less. (And "It" works if *you* work "It".)
    Too many "influential" personalities have managed to substitute their own
    personas as representational of the Bible's message. That's unfortunate;
    although, it does serve the useful purpose of filtering out all the riff-
    raff who buy into their flawed interpretations and representations. (Buh-
    byee... more real-estate in Heaven for me...)

    When you-all re-write yours, make your god a black (Nubian) woman - that's
    a real popular one these days. She can make everyone forever healthy,
    always happy and downright filthy rich. Just *don't* drink the kool-aide!
    Or do - whatever.

    --

    I think in one of my previous lives
    I must have been a great and mighty king,

    Bucky Breeder, Jan 22, 2007
  7. revbiff

    philo Guest

    "revbiff" <> wrote in message
    > Dazed and confused by the Bible
    >
    > We Have Seen the Present, and It Does Not Work.
    >
    > The new edition of Today's New International Version Bible will
    > change "stoned" to "stoned to death," it was announced, because
    > the current edition confused too many teenagers, who thought people
    > were smoking dope.

    "stoned to death" will therefore mean one ODed I guess

    philo, Jan 22, 2007
  8. revbiff

    Old Gringo Guest

    On or About Mon, 22 Jan 2007 16:26:11 GMT, Without Any Hesitation, 1932
    Wrote The Following:

    > "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    >> On or About Mon, 22 Jan 2007 16:18:13 GMT, Without Any Hesitation, Old
    >> Gringo Wrote The Following:

    >>> After 2000 years of the theory of the bible not working, I think it is
    >>> time
    >>> to re-write the whold damn thing.

    >> Type O Whole :)
    >>

    > Hi Geo. where the hell you been ?.

    My computer went belly up and it took Velocity Micro a month to build me a
    new one and ship it. Back in business now. Cold here today.
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com
    1/22/2007 3:31:42 PM CST

    Old Gringo, Jan 22, 2007
  9. revbiff

    1932 Guest

    "philo" <> wrote in message

    > "revbiff" <> wrote in message
    >> Dazed and confused by the Bible
    >>
    >> We Have Seen the Present, and It Does Not Work.
    >>
    >> The new edition of Today's New International Version Bible will
    >> change "stoned" to "stoned to death," it was announced, because
    >> the current edition confused too many teenagers, who thought people
    >> were smoking dope.
    >>

    > "stoned to death" will therefore mean one ODed I guess

    Well, definitely DOA. <g..

    1932, Jan 22, 2007
  10. revbiff

    1932 Guest

    "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    > On or About Mon, 22 Jan 2007 16:26:11 GMT, Without Any Hesitation, 1932
    > Wrote The Following:
    >
    >> "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message

    >>> Type O Whole :)
    >>>

    >> Hi Geo. where the hell you been ?.

    > My computer went belly up and it took Velocity Micro a month to build me a
    > new one and ship it. Back in business now. Cold here today.

    Glad your Ok.
    I know what VelMicros` theme song is.
    "We have all the time in the world...." <g>.
    ps. Add your own music.

    bw..

    1932, Jan 23, 2007
  11. "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message

    > After 2000 years of the theory of the bible not working, I think it is
    > time
    > to re-write the whold damn thing.

    Again??

    Richard Parkin, Jan 23, 2007