    | O || | | | | | | | || |
    \______/\_/ \_/ \_/ \_/ \_/ \_/ \_/ \_/ \_____/
    Luke O'Malley, May 1, 2004

  2. Luke O'Malley

    Boomer Guest

    Luke O'Malley <> did say:
    [snip]
    When will you get rid of this? Waste of bandwidth!

    Boomer, May 1, 2004

  3. Luke O'Malley

    °Mike° Guest

    On 01 May 2004 04:08:58 GMT, in
    <409322d9$0$81690$>
    Boomer scrawled:

    >Luke O'Malley <> did say:
    >[snip]
    >When will you get rid of this? Waste of bandwidth!

    He's in my bin, because of it -- he's been asked to fix
    it, I don't know how many times.

    <snip>
    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, May 1, 2004
  4. Luke O'Malley

    Boomer Guest

    °Mike° <> did say:

    > On 01 May 2004 04:08:58 GMT, in
    > <409322d9$0$81690$>
    > Boomer scrawled:
    >
    >>Luke O'Malley <> did say:
    >>[snip]
    >>When will you get rid of this? Waste of bandwidth!

    > He's in my bin, because of it -- he's been asked to fix
    > it, I don't know how many times.
    >
    > <snip>

    He was in my bin. Then I noticed that he DID remove that *thing* for a
    short time. And I removed him. But he's back to the bozo bin *again*.

    <Kids!>

    --
    <HCFTH>
    Boomer, May 1, 2004