Daylight savings time......

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by XtremeHOHA, Jan 14, 2005.

  1. XtremeHOHA

    XtremeHOHA Guest

    For what?

    For siX months I get into the natural rhythm of the Earth's revolution. The flow of
    light and darkness.

    Then STOP! The natural flow of light and darkness is fucked with by bonehead
    POLs.

    You will advance in time 1 hour. (Why not 48 hours and get rid of Monday?)

    They do it Saturday morning, at 2am to 3am. As if people won't notice the difference.
    Well I notice it. And it sucks. Throws me all off. For siX fucking months.

    I'm thinking of a class action law suit. "Give us back our hour" for the entire year.
    Don't take it away and think you're not affecting people. Placating us by saying;
    "We give it back to you." You shouldn't have too give it back. You shouldn't ****
    with it in the first goddamned place by taking it away.

    Stop fucking with time. You can't dilate time by changing the clock. You freaken
    assholes. What you do is upset the clock of the human body and mind.

    ~>
    Twonky....
    Aquarius.....the dawning of the age of.......enlightenment.......

    You get a lot more than what you bargained for.

    <><><><><><><><>

    His name was mentioned one time in Scripture.

    He has fallen from the Kingdom.

    And rose in the morning.

    He has fallen to the Earth and wounded the nations.

    And he said; "I will eXalt my throne above the throne of God. I will be
    like the Almighty God." (Lucifer. Isaias 12:14)

    A reality and hierarchy beyond the the understanding of those who
    deny and doubt, Almighty God, and His Creation.

    "There will be weather and earthquakes as man has never seen before."
    (HaShem)

    It's 61 degrees right now. Very foggy. Never seen it like this, at this time of
    year. It's going to drop (very quickly) to 30 degrees this afternoon.

    Armageddon........baby....
    XtremeHOHA, Jan 14, 2005

  2. Are you from Indiana, if not you should move there.

    gary niskanen, Jan 14, 2005

  3. XtremeHOHA

    Gort Guest

    XtremeHOHA wrote:
    > For what?
    >
    > For siX months I get into the natural rhythm of the Earth's revolution. The flow of
    > light and darkness.
    >
    > Then STOP! The natural flow of light and darkness is fucked with by bonehead
    > POLs.
    >
    > You will advance in time 1 hour. (Why not 48 hours and get rid of Monday?)
    >
    > They do it Saturday morning, at 2am to 3am. As if people won't notice the difference.
    > Well I notice it. And it sucks. Throws me all off. For siX fucking months.
    >
    > I'm thinking of a class action law suit. "Give us back our hour" for the entire year.
    > Don't take it away and think you're not affecting people. Placating us by saying;
    > "We give it back to you." You shouldn't have too give it back. You shouldn't ****
    > with it in the first goddamned place by taking it away.
    >
    > Stop fucking with time. You can't dilate time by changing the clock. You freaken
    > assholes. What you do is upset the clock of the human body and mind.
    >
    > ~>
    > Twonky....
    > Aquarius.....the dawning of the age of.......enlightenment.......
    >
    > You get a lot more than what you bargained for.
    >
    > <><><><><><><><>
    >
    > His name was mentioned one time in Scripture.
    >
    > He has fallen from the Kingdom.
    >
    > And rose in the morning.
    >
    > He has fallen to the Earth and wounded the nations.
    >
    > And he said; "I will eXalt my throne above the throne of God. I will be
    > like the Almighty God." (Lucifer. Isaias 12:14)
    >
    > A reality and hierarchy beyond the the understanding of those who
    > deny and doubt, Almighty God, and His Creation.
    >
    > "There will be weather and earthquakes as man has never seen before."
    > (HaShem)
    >
    > It's 61 degrees right now. Very foggy. Never seen it like this, at this time of
    > year. It's going to drop (very quickly) to 30 degrees this afternoon.
    >
    > Armageddon........baby....

    Yes, Armageddon.... tired of the doomsayers trying to put my world on a
    downer.

    You MUST know you're going to die someday, but until that happens LIVE !

    inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know
    how to ignore a posting,complain to me and I will demonstrate.
    Gort, Jan 14, 2005
  4. XtremeHOHA

    ghoul Guest

    XtremeHOHA wrote:

    > For what?
    >
    > For siX months I get into the natural rhythm of the Earth's revolution.
    > The flow of light and darkness.
    >
    > Then STOP! The natural flow of light and darkness is fucked with by
    > bonehead POLs.
    >
    > You will advance in time 1 hour. (Why not 48 hours and get rid of Monday?)
    >
    > They do it Saturday morning, at 2am to 3am. As if people won't notice the
    > difference. Well I notice it. And it sucks. Throws me all off. For siX
    > fucking months.
    >
    > I'm thinking of a class action law suit. "Give us back our hour" for the
    > entire year. Don't take it away and think you're not affecting people.
    > Placating us by saying; "We give it back to you." You shouldn't have too
    > give it back. You shouldn't **** with it in the first goddamned place by
    > taking it away.
    >
    > Stop fucking with time. You can't dilate time by changing the clock. You
    > freaken assholes. What you do is upset the clock of the human body and
    > mind.
    >
    > ~>
    > Twonky....
    > Aquarius.....the dawning of the age of.......enlightenment.......
    >
    > You get a lot more than what you bargained for.
    >
    > <><><><><><><><>
    >
    > His name was mentioned one time in Scripture.
    >
    > He has fallen from the Kingdom.
    >
    > And rose in the morning.
    >
    > He has fallen to the Earth and wounded the nations.
    >
    > And he said; "I will eXalt my throne above the throne of God. I will be
    > like the Almighty God." (Lucifer. Isaias 12:14)
    >
    > A reality and hierarchy beyond the the understanding of those who
    > deny and doubt, Almighty God, and His Creation.
    >
    > "There will be weather and earthquakes as man has never seen before."
    > (HaShem)
    >
    > It's 61 degrees right now. Very foggy. Never seen it like this, at this
    > time of year. It's going to drop (very quickly) to 30 degrees this
    > afternoon.
    >
    > Armageddon........baby....

    idiot..............
    ghoul, Jan 15, 2005
  5. Move to Arizona... 'They' don't make you do it there.
    The infamous 'they' created for when 'we' don't agree with something or
    like something.
    BTW, 'they' will be sending you lots of spam, but don't bitch, for it was
    YOU who did not munge your email address...
    Take responsibility for what happens to you, stop bitching and do
    something about it... move to Arizona AND munge your email address when in
    newsgroups.
    PJ

    The Black Laced One, Jan 15, 2005
  6. XtremeHOHA

    Tim K. Guest

    "ghoul" <> wrote in message

    Twonky tends to bring out that reaction in people. He'd make a good usenet
    Rorschach test - idiot, kook, moron, freak, etc etc.
    Tim K., Jan 15, 2005