    --
    I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I found
    out that most people die of natural causes.
    Phil, Feb 18, 2007

  2. Phil

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 19:09:39 GMT, Phil wrote:

    >Is there any way to check my PC to see if the Microsoft Daylight Savings
    >Time Change has been made?

    Most likely read many previous posts from quite a few newsgroups on the
    same subject.

    Then there would be the , Show Updates in Add/Remove Programs knowing
    which update it was. That turns out to be quite easy from either
    www.google.com or if it was bundled in the security updates
    http://www.microsoft.com/security/
    or
    review update history
    http://update.microsoft.com/windowsupdate
    or most likely a listing from
    Belarc
    www.belarc.com/free_download.html

    Or even other methods mentioned several times before in 24HSHD.

    > Any help appreciated. Thanks.
    >
    >Phil BE.

    I can't see how you need to ask, I don't care about that update outside
    the US and I still know what's going on. If you want / need to know it's
    so easy to do without waiting for help.

    24hshd -

    DST Upodate and Outlook
    .... Exchange, used for email & calendar) if I update the OS. If my
    system
    clock-date/time is correct what are the issued with Outlook.
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/timezone/dst2007.mspx Thanks
    Jan 31 by Jack B. Pollack - 1 message - 1 author

    Even www.google.com 1st hit is a link to the MS timezone site all about
    the update as well a slink above.

    Me
    why?, Feb 18, 2007

  3. Phil

    Frosty Guest

    On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 19:09:39 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk "Phil"
    <>, intended to write something intelligible, but
    instead wrote :

    >Is there any way to check my PC to see if the Microsoft Daylight Savings
    >Time Change has been made?
    >
    > Any help appreciated. Thanks.
    >
    >Phil BE.

    One way would be to wait until the day after and look at your clock.
    --

    Vescere bracis meis!
    Frosty, Feb 19, 2007
  4. Phil

    Ben Myers Guest

    See "How to confirm that the time zone changes have been applied" on the
    following page.

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/914387

    Ben

    Ben Myers, Feb 19, 2007
  5. Phil

    Phil Guest

    Ben,

    Thanks for the info. Checked my PC and am good to go. Thanks again.

    Phil B.

    Phil, Feb 21, 2007