Day of the Dead at Compressed Data

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Compressed Data, Aug 11, 2003.

  1. Compressed Data, Aug 11, 2003

  2. Compressed Data

    Carniv4 Guest

    From Your Review:
    "There have been several rumors going around the 'net' that Anchor Bay used the "edited for TV" version of the soundtrack, not the original one for this release. I am here to tell you that all the questionable language is intact on both the DTS-ES and Dolby Digital EX soundtracks"

    ------

    Incorrect. The "rumors" are not that they used a completely edited-for-tv version of the soundtrack - it's that only several moments of the soundtrack were apparently taken from a dubbed tv-print. So, yes, there may be a LOT of curse words intact on this DVD, but the soundtrack still has several moments dubbed over. If your reviewer didn't notice these moments, he should have just said so instead of spreading false information.
    Carniv4, Aug 11, 2003

  3. Compressed Data

    Jeffman Guest

    I found the new Day of the Dead 2-DVD set at Best Buy today.
    I also own the old edition.

    Can someone tell me where I could check for the screwed-up audio?
    If so, I will check it for everyone.

    Thanks!
    Jeffman
    Jeffman, Aug 12, 2003