    --
    Get Paid... With Your Free Email at
    http://www.zwallet.com/index.html?user=pauld61
    Paul, Jan 15, 2004

  2. Paul

    Black Locust Guest

    In article <9ulNb.5571611$>,
    "Paul" <> wrote:

    > Has everyone seen the listing for DAWN OF THE DEAD on Anchor Bay's site?
    > The disc that's coming out in March is NOT the long-promised (and
    > much-anticipated) 3-disc special set with 3 different versions of the movie
    > (US theatrical, Cannes, and Argento cuts), but looks to be only the US
    > theatrical version, this time with a commentary track. If this is true, it
    > SUCKS!

    Are you serious? That's gotta be the most disappointing DVD related news
    I've read in a long time. I was so looking forward to the 3-disc set.
    Fuckin' Anchor Bay... :(
    --
    BL
    Black Locust, Jan 15, 2004

  3. Paul

    John Guest

    I thought there were two releases announced. The one you see, plus the
    big super-duper, balls-n-all edition that will be out later in the year.
    John, Jan 15, 2004
  4. "Black Locust" <> wrote in message
    > In article <9ulNb.5571611$>,
    > "Paul" <> wrote:
    >
    > > Has everyone seen the listing for DAWN OF THE DEAD on Anchor Bay's site?
    > > The disc that's coming out in March is NOT the long-promised (and
    > > much-anticipated) 3-disc special set with 3 different versions of the

    movie
    > > (US theatrical, Cannes, and Argento cuts), but looks to be only the US
    > > theatrical version, this time with a commentary track. If this is true,

    it
    > > SUCKS!

    > Are you serious? That's gotta be the most disappointing DVD related news
    > I've read in a long time. I was so looking forward to the 3-disc set.
    > Fuckin' Anchor Bay... :(

    The 3 disc set will come out late summer/early fall-when the remake is
    released on dvd.
    This news has been in this group before and is on several websites.
    ominousspiritous, Jan 15, 2004
  5. Paul

    Otter Guest

    On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 00:51:17 GMT, "Paul" <> wrote:

    >Has everyone seen the listing for DAWN OF THE DEAD on Anchor Bay's site?
    >The disc that's coming out in March is NOT the long-promised (and
    >much-anticipated) 3-disc special set with 3 different versions of the movie
    >(US theatrical, Cannes, and Argento cuts), but looks to be only the US
    >theatrical version, this time with a commentary track. If this is true, it
    >SUCKS!

    The upcoming release is to cash in on the remake.

    Later in the year expect the orgasmic boxed set.

    -Otter
    Otter, Jan 15, 2004
  6. Paul

    Paul Guest

    > The upcoming release is to cash in on the remake.
    >
    > Later in the year expect the orgasmic boxed set.

    Shoulda known. Not like Anchor Bay to do something right the first time,
    when there's more money to be made.

    Paul
    Paul, Jan 19, 2004