    available in the U.S?

    Thanks,
    Martin.

    news.dslextreme.com, Nov 28, 2004

  2. news.dslextreme.com

    Invid Fan Guest

    In article <>, news.dslextreme.com
    <> wrote:

    > Hello All,
    >
    > Is there actually an uncut 139 minute version of the original movie
    > available in the U.S?

    The "Ultimate Eddition" box set contains the 127 minute version the
    director prefers, a 139 minute extended version, and a 118 minute
    version Dario Argento made that "contains numerous scene extensions,
    and skips over several scenes from the North American versions".

    -'Deal/No Deal', CHESS

    Invid Fan, Nov 29, 2004

  3. news.dslextreme.com

    M.B. Guest

    Invid Fan wrote:
    > In article <>, news.dslextreme.com
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>Hello All,
    >>
    >>Is there actually an uncut 139 minute version of the original movie
    >>available in the U.S?
    >>

    > The "Ultimate Eddition" box set contains the 127 minute version the
    > director prefers, a 139 minute extended version, and a 118 minute
    > version Dario Argento made that "contains numerous scene extensions,
    > and skips over several scenes from the North American versions".

    Which, BTW, is an excellent DVD along with the several different
    commentaries and other extras. My biggest complaint, though, is that
    they don't contain English subtitles.

    M.B., Nov 29, 2004