    3. What version is being released in R2? The equivalent of the R1 R-rated
    version or unrated?

    Tom.
    Tom Brehony, Aug 23, 2004

  2. Tom Brehony

    Alex Guest

    "Tom Brehony" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > The 2004 remake of the classic Romero zombie flick "Dawn of the Dead" is
    > being
    > released on DVD in most regions in September.
    >
    > Can anyone out there confirm for me:
    >
    > 1. If the Region 1 unrated version is the same as the Region 3 Directors
    > cut?
    > 2. If they are, what about the extras? Are they the same
    > 3. What version is being released in R2? The equivalent of the R1 R-rated
    > version or unrated?

    This seems to answer it:

    http://www.dvdcompare.net/comparisons/film.php?fid=5899
    Alex, Aug 23, 2004

  3. Tom Brehony

    Tom Brehony Guest

    Thanks Alex, I should have looked there before posting!
    The last time I checked there were no details for the 2004 remake.

    Tom.

    Tom Brehony, Aug 23, 2004
  4. Tom Brehony

    Allan Guest

    http://www.dvdcompare.net/

    On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 14:08:07 +0100, "Tom Brehony"
    <> wrote:

    >The 2004 remake of the classic Romero zombie flick "Dawn of the Dead" is
    >being
    >released on DVD in most regions in September.
    >
    >Can anyone out there confirm for me:
    >
    >1. If the Region 1 unrated version is the same as the Region 3 Directors
    >cut?
    >2. If they are, what about the extras? Are they the same
    >3. What version is being released in R2? The equivalent of the R1 R-rated
    >version or unrated?
    >
    >Tom.

    - Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_
    Allan, Aug 24, 2004
  5. Tom Brehony

    Peter Row Guest

    Hi,

    Actually it doesn't say whether the UK R2 version will be the director's cut
    or not.

    Does anybody know if it the director's cut on UK R2?
    Because it comes out a good week or 2 before R1.

    Bye,
    Peter

    Peter Row, Aug 27, 2004