    in person due to distance. So a virtual beating would have to suffice. The
    guys a punk and is playing with fire, and I'd personally like to turn him
    into a glowing piece of charcoal.

    my, Jan 26, 2010

  2. my

    my Guest

    So you have microwaved a kitten.

    Does that make you feel big?

    "Cynic" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 07:00:54 -0500, "my" <> wrote:

    > I'm a former vxer (virus writer; a well known one)

    Are you indeed.

    It's pretty certain in that case that you are an incompetant
    programmer who feels inadequate and inferior (and not without good
    reason).

    Knowing that you will never get any recognition for anything
    constructive you could achieve, you instead look for the attention you
    crave by means of mindless destruction.

    Writing a virus is as clever as putting a kitten in a microwave, and
    requires a similar amount of ability.

    --
    Cynic

    my, Jan 27, 2010

  3. my

    my Guest

    my, Jan 28, 2010
  4. my

    my Guest

    No wonder dickeater likes you so much.

    New date every weekend.

    LMAO

    "~BD~" <> wrote in message
    my wrote:
    > Are you david,jenn suckwolf or dickeater?

    I've *always* been BoaterDave .... or BD, Imbeady2, BD2, Beady etc.

    Aka TechD and John Doe too, once upon a time! ;)

    HTH

    --
    Dave

    my, Jan 28, 2010