David J. Littleboy and Japan

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by David, Dec 16, 2003.

  1. David

    David Guest

    Hello David Littleboy.
    Sorry I thought your name was Littlejoy, my bad. Thanks for the images. I
    was looking for some you hade on your school dir, I think. The one with the
    Mr. Pizza Cook images :) I have a friend who is writing a paper on
    Japanese life, from an American point of view and wants to brows your
    pictures there. If you would, can you send me a link via email?
    Thanks, David

    > Hey David, Post one of your pictures of Japan. I have a friend that wants

    > see the Hiroshima pic you posted a while back, but I cant find it here in
    > the archive. The one of the city I think it was.

    There's plenty of joy here, but the buoys are tiny and the explosions
    nuclear.

    I haven't put up a lot of images. These two are from an island in the
    Hiroshima prefecture part of the Setonaikai

    http://www.pbase.com/image/14770826/large
    http://www.pbase.com/image/21864044/large

    This one's a shrine in Tokyo.

    http://www.pbase.com/image/22566107/large

    David J. Littleboy
    Tokyo, Japan
    Post a follow-up to this message
    David, Dec 16, 2003

  2. "David" <> wrote in message
    > Hello David Littleboy.
    > Sorry I thought your name was Littlejoy, my bad. Thanks for the images. I
    > was looking for some you hade on your school dir, I think. The one with

    the
    > Mr. Pizza Cook images :)

    I think you've got me confused with someone else. There are other people
    here (and in other newsgroups I read) who have put up more typical urban
    shots of Japan than I have. (Not hard, since I haven't put up any.)

    David J. Littleboy
    Tokyo, Japan
    David J. Littleboy, Dec 16, 2003