    appreciated..Could'nt get help from Davicom..
    J Houghton

    ---

    J&C Houghton, Sep 30, 2003

  2. J&C Houghton

    °Mike° Guest

    What software package? You only need the modem
    drivers. Does the driver come as part of this software
    package?

    You can take a look here:
    http://www.modem-drivers.com/companies/287.htm

    On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 00:52:43 -0400, in
    <>
    J&C Houghton scrawled:

    >I've just finished formating a pc that had windows95b
    > & installed Windows98se..User uses dialup facility &
    >the pc has a v1433vqh-u336 pnp modem (davicom)..
    >I asked the user for the floppy disk to install the driver
    >for the pnp device..Could'nt find it..Went to Davicom
    >web site & found a couple drivers that may work..The
    >websiste also mentioned software package..I'm a little
    >confused..Thought the pnp card was the software &
    >only need the driver..Is this correct? Any help would be
    >appreciated..Could'nt get help from Davicom..
    >J Houghton
    >

    >---

    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Sep 30, 2003

  3. J&C Houghton

    J&C Houghton Guest

    Hi Mike;
    pnp device came as part of the processor..Card is
    already in its slot where one plugs tel line into computer.
    What you gave me as info is great, as I thought, only
    the driver is needed & I've scanned Davicom list &
    hopefully the right driver has been chosen. I'll Try it.
    Thanks for your help.
    J Houghton

    J&C Houghton, Sep 30, 2003