    not sure if it's worth the hassle of sending it back. What do you
    think?
    , Sep 12, 2006

  2. wrote:
    > I tried to e-mail this to dgroth but I couldn't get his
    > e-mail address to work. It said that the user
    > didn't exist.

    More than likely he's changed email providers. It happens.

    > I think I found a small error in Chapter 1 on page 44 in the section
    > titled "XGA". It says "XGA could support 256 colors at 1,024 x 768
    > pixels or 65, 536 colors at 640 x 480 pixels." and I think it should
    > say "800 x 600" instead of "640 x 480". The table on the next page
    > does say "800 x 600". I just thought I'd let you know so you could fix
    > it in the next edition.

    Sybex has a link on the errata page on their website for this particular
    book for something called an "errata form" where you can submit items
    for inclusion on the errata list.

    http://www.sybex.com/WileyCDA/SybexTitle/productCd-0782142435,navId-290615,pageCd-errata.html

    That's the errata list. Up near the top is the link for the errata form.

    John
    --
    John Dearing
    A+, Network+, Server+