    Hi,

    Does anyone know if the Olympus waterproof camera's have a date stamp?

    Thanks
    The One, Jun 15, 2007

  2. The One

    Guest

    On Jun 15, 5:14 pm, The One <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Does anyone know if the Olympus waterproof camera's have a date stamp?
    >
    > Thanks

    HEY! I just found this topic searching to try to find the answer to
    the same question. I have the 770sw and I need to have datestamps
    tomorrow when I use it for work. Did you find out how to do it yet???
    , Jul 20, 2007

  3. The One

    N Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Jun 15, 5:14 pm, The One <> wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Does anyone know if the Olympus waterproof camera's have a date stamp?
    >>
    >> Thanks

    > HEY! I just found this topic searching to try to find the answer to
    > the same question. I have the 770sw and I need to have datestamps
    > tomorrow when I use it for work. Did you find out how to do it yet???

    If you want to print photos with the date on them, use Irfanview. You can
    extract and print any of the EXIF fields and add your own text as well.
    N, Jul 20, 2007