    might be used to. The manual states that you can print out pictures with
    the date on them but I did not look for the instructions on how to do that.
    I don't know if that dates can be configured to print out on the pics if
    they were printed at a store as opposed to your own computer with the Canon
    software.

    CaptainKrunch

    "lfriedlander" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > How would one get the dates on pictures on compact flash card with the

    A80?

    CaptainKrunch, Feb 5, 2004

  2. The A80 comes with Zoom also.

    CaptainKrunch

    "CJEBS" <> wrote in message
    > I don't know what software comes with the A80, but the A70 software

    includes
    > ZoomBrowser EX. When I use that program to print, it gives me the option

    of

    CaptainKrunch, Feb 5, 2004

  3. CaptainKrunch

    lfriedlander Guest

    lfriedlander, Feb 8, 2004
  4. lfriedlander <> writes:
    >How would one get the dates on pictures on compact flash card with the A80?

    As long as you set the clock correctly on the A80, the date and time are
    automatically written into the image file header of every image shot,
    along with a lot more data (aperture, shutter speed, camera mode, etc.)

    To see this data, you need an application that will show you the EXIF
    header information. Irfanview is one program that does this, and it's
    free.

    Dave
    Dave Martindale, Feb 8, 2004
  5. CaptainKrunch