    1. Advertising

  1. alabama lover

    jeremy Guest

    jeremy, Dec 10, 2006

  2. jeremy wrote:
    > "alabama lover" <> wrote in message
    >> http://www.sign
    >>

    > SHE WAS BORN IN 1988, MAKING HER ONLY 18. SHE SEEKS MEN BETWEEN AGE 18 AND
    > 60!
    >
    > . . . PRESUMABLY WITH FAT WALLETS!

    Yuh dunna hafta shout the obvious, ya know?

    lsmft

    John McWilliams, Dec 10, 2006
  3. alabama lover

    J. Clarke Guest

    On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 12:37:58 -0800, John McWilliams wrote:

    > jeremy wrote:
    >> "alabama lover" <> wrote in message
    >>> http://www.sign
    >>>

    >> SHE WAS BORN IN 1988, MAKING HER ONLY 18. SHE SEEKS MEN BETWEEN AGE 18 AND
    >> 60!
    >>
    >> . . . PRESUMABLY WITH FAT WALLETS!

    > Yuh dunna hafta shout the obvious, ya know?

    The last Ukrainian beauty I went out with didn't care how fat your wallet
    was, she was well off. What she cared about was that you were man enough
    to toss her in the bed and take her. Now this woman was absolutely
    stunning, but her figure was, as she put it "Good Ukrainian peasant
    stock, work hard in fields", and I suspect that she'd have given the
    Governator a good fight.

    Poor girl was very frustrated.

    --
    --John
    to email, dial "usenet" and validate

    J. Clarke, Dec 10, 2006
  4. alabama lover

    Celcius Guest

    "J. Clarke" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 12:37:58 -0800, John McWilliams wrote:
    >
    >> jeremy wrote:
    >>> "alabama lover" <> wrote in message
    >>>>

    >>> SHE WAS BORN IN 1988, MAKING HER ONLY 18. SHE SEEKS MEN BETWEEN AGE 18
    >>> AND
    >>> 60!
    >>>
    >>> . . . PRESUMABLY WITH FAT WALLETS!

    >> Yuh dunna hafta shout the obvious, ya know?

    > The last Ukrainian beauty I went out with didn't care how fat your wallet
    > was, she was well off. What she cared about was that you were man enough
    > to toss her in the bed and take her. Now this woman was absolutely
    > stunning, but her figure was, as she put it "Good Ukrainian peasant
    > stock, work hard in fields", and I suspect that she'd have given the
    > Governator a good fight.
    >
    > Poor girl was very frustrated.
    >
    >> lsmft

    > --
    > --John
    > to email, dial "usenet" and validate
    > (was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

    Bragging??????? Dreaming??? ;-))))))))))))))

    Celcius, Dec 10, 2006
  5. and I suspect that she'd have given the
    >> Governator a good fight.

    Who? Arnold? He can't even whip the left coast liberals.

    Charles Schuler, Dec 10, 2006
  6. alabama lover

    Mark² Guest

    J. Clarke wrote:
    > On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 12:37:58 -0800, John McWilliams wrote:
    >
    >> jeremy wrote:
    >>> "alabama lover" <> wrote in message
    >>>>

    >>> SHE WAS BORN IN 1988, MAKING HER ONLY 18. SHE SEEKS MEN BETWEEN
    >>> AGE 18 AND 60!
    >>>
    >>> . . . PRESUMABLY WITH FAT WALLETS!

    >> Yuh dunna hafta shout the obvious, ya know?

    > The last Ukrainian beauty I went out with didn't care how fat your
    > wallet was, she was well off. What she cared about was that you were
    > man enough to toss her in the bed and take her. Now this woman was
    > absolutely stunning, but her figure was, as she put it "Good
    > Ukrainian peasant stock, work hard in fields", and I suspect that
    > she'd have given the Governator a good fight.
    >
    > Poor girl was very frustrated.

    If you are implying that Ukrainian women are somehow represented by what you
    describe, then you are dead wrong. I spent a month in Ukraine this last
    summer, working with mostly Ukrainian women ages 18-25. They were extremely
    talented, thoughtful, normal people. They also had a distinct tendency to
    be beautiful...but your characterization about "peasant stock" is pure BS.
    They were anywhere from sturdy...to elegant...to stately and fun. There
    were also plenty of them who showed a distinctly upright stance regarding
    morality. While it's true that some may dream of finding a prince on a
    white horse to take them away from the economic difficulties they
    face--which is beyond their control--they are NOT (as a group) a desparate
    set, or a people looking for anything different than that which most
    American girls look for in a man. They want a husband who loves them...who
    isn't an alcoholic (a huge problem in Ukraine)...and who respects them as a
    person.

    I've noted FAR more "bed-minded" American females than what I observed in
    Ukraine.

    www.pbase.com/markuson

    Mark², Dec 11, 2006
  7. alabama lover

    J. Clarke Guest

    On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 17:26:18 -0500, Celcius wrote:

    > "J. Clarke" <> wrote in message

    >>> Yuh dunna hafta shout the obvious, ya know?

    >> The last Ukrainian beauty I went out with didn't care how fat your wallet
    >> was, she was well off. What she cared about was that you were man enough
    >> to toss her in the bed and take her. Now this woman was absolutely
    >> stunning, but her figure was, as she put it "Good Ukrainian peasant
    >> stock, work hard in fields", and I suspect that she'd have given the
    >> Governator a good fight.
    >>
    >> Poor girl was very frustrated.
    >>
    >>> lsmft

    >> --
    >> --John
    >> to email, dial "usenet" and validate
    >> (was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

    > Bragging??????? Dreaming??? ;-))))))))))))))

    Wishing I'd spent more time in the gym when I was younger. A _lot_ more.

    J. Clarke, Dec 11, 2006
  8. alabama lover

    jeremy Guest

    > If you are implying that Ukrainian women are somehow represented by what
    > you describe, then you are dead wrong. I spent a month in Ukraine this
    > last summer, working with mostly Ukrainian women ages 18-25. They were
    > extremely talented, thoughtful, normal people. They also had a distinct
    > tendency to be beautiful...but your characterization about "peasant stock"
    > is pure BS. They were anywhere from sturdy...to elegant...to stately and
    > fun. There were also plenty of them who showed a distinctly upright
    > stance regarding morality. While it's true that some may dream of finding
    > a prince on a white horse to take them away from the economic difficulties
    > they face--which is beyond their control--they are NOT (as a group) a
    > desparate set, or a people looking for anything different than that which
    > most American girls look for in a man. They want a husband who loves
    > them...who isn't an alcoholic (a huge problem in Ukraine)...and who
    > respects them as a person.
    >
    > I've noted FAR more "bed-minded" American females than what I observed in
    > Ukraine.

    I am of Ukrainian stock and I can attest to everything you say about
    Ukrainian women. They are no different from women anywhere in the
    world--there is a broad range of attitudes and sexuality.

    Although, not really trying to be biased, I have found Ukrainian and Irish
    women to have a disproportionably large percentage of really beautiful
    women, relative to other nationalities. I have no explanation for this. At
    first I thought it might have been conditioning on my part, but how does one
    explain my appreciation of Irish women then?

    If I were ever going to do face shots I would certainly seek out Ukrainian
    and Irish women as models. They are most pleasant to look at, regardless of
    whatever the reason.

    jeremy, Dec 11, 2006
  9. alabama lover

    Mark² Guest

    jeremy wrote:

    >> If you are implying that Ukrainian women are somehow represented by
    >> what you describe, then you are dead wrong. I spent a month in
    >> Ukraine this last summer, working with mostly Ukrainian women ages
    >> 18-25. They were extremely talented, thoughtful, normal people. They
    >> also had a distinct tendency to be beautiful...but your
    >> characterization about "peasant stock" is pure BS. They were
    >> anywhere from sturdy...to elegant...to stately and fun. There were
    >> also plenty of them who showed a distinctly upright stance regarding
    >> morality. While it's true that some may dream of finding a prince
    >> on a white horse to take them away from the economic difficulties
    >> they face--which is beyond their control--they are NOT (as a group)
    >> a desparate set, or a people looking for anything different than
    >> that which most American girls look for in a man. They want a
    >> husband who loves them...who isn't an alcoholic (a huge problem in
    >> Ukraine)...and who respects them as a person. I've noted FAR more
    >> "bed-minded" American females than what I
    >> observed in Ukraine.
    >>

    > I am of Ukrainian stock and I can attest to everything you say about
    > Ukrainian women. They are no different from women anywhere in the
    > world--there is a broad range of attitudes and sexuality.
    >
    > Although, not really trying to be biased, I have found Ukrainian and
    > Irish women to have a disproportionably large percentage of really
    > beautiful women, relative to other nationalities. I have no
    > explanation for this. At first I thought it might have been
    > conditioning on my part, but how does one explain my appreciation of
    > Irish women then?
    > If I were ever going to do face shots I would certainly seek out
    > Ukrainian and Irish women as models. They are most pleasant to look
    > at, regardless of whatever the reason.

    I wholeheartedly agree with you re: beauty. That is not to say they are ALL
    gorgeous, but there is something about the bone/facial structure tendencies
    in the Kiev area that is very pleasant. I taught a class of 8 "girls" and
    three "guys" and most of the "girls" were what I considered very attractive
    people.

    www.pbase.com/markuson

    Mark², Dec 11, 2006
  10. alabama lover

    J. Clarke Guest

    On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 17:17:22 -0800, Mark² wrote:

    > J. Clarke wrote:

    >>> Yuh dunna hafta shout the obvious, ya know?

    >> The last Ukrainian beauty I went out with didn't care how fat your
    >> wallet was, she was well off. What she cared about was that you were
    >> man enough to toss her in the bed and take her. Now this woman was
    >> absolutely stunning, but her figure was, as she put it "Good Ukrainian
    >> peasant stock, work hard in fields", and I suspect that she'd have
    >> given the Governator a good fight.
    >>
    >> Poor girl was very frustrated.

    > If you are implying that Ukrainian women are somehow represented by what
    > you describe, then you are dead wrong.

    So you are saying that they are all poor, ugly, physically weak, and like
    puny men? No? Then in what way am I "dead wrong"?

    > I spent a month in Ukraine this last
    > summer, working with mostly Ukrainian women ages 18-25. They were
    > extremely talented, thoughtful, normal people.

    So?

    > They also had a distinct
    > tendency to be beautiful...but your characterization about "peasant
    > stock" is pure BS. They were anywhere from sturdy...to elegant...to
    > stately and fun.

    Uh, that was not _my_ characterization, that was _her_ characterization,
    which I thought I had made clear. If you don't like it, take it up with
    her.

    > There were also plenty of them who showed a distinctly upright stance
    > regarding morality. While it's true that some may dream of finding a
    > prince on a white horse to take them away from the economic difficulties
    > they face--which is beyond their control--they are NOT (as a group) a
    > desparate set, or a people looking for anything different than that
    > which most American girls look for in a man. They want a husband who
    > loves them...who isn't an alcoholic (a huge problem in Ukraine)...and
    > who respects them as a person.
    >
    > I've noted FAR more "bed-minded" American females than what I observed
    > in Ukraine.

    And your point is?

    J. Clarke, Dec 11, 2006
  11. alabama lover

    Mark² Guest

    J. Clarke wrote:
    > On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 17:17:22 -0800, Mark² wrote:
    >
    >> J. Clarke wrote:

    >>> The last Ukrainian beauty I went out with didn't care how fat your
    >>> wallet was, she was well off. What she cared about was that you
    >>> were man enough to toss her in the bed and take her. Now this
    >>> woman was absolutely stunning, but her figure was, as she put it
    >>> "Good Ukrainian peasant stock, work hard in fields", and I suspect
    >>> that she'd have given the Governator a good fight.
    >>>
    >>> Poor girl was very frustrated.

    >> If you are implying that Ukrainian women are somehow represented by
    >> what you describe, then you are dead wrong.

    > So you are saying that they are all poor, ugly, physically weak, and
    > like puny men? No? Then in what way am I "dead wrong"?
    >
    >> I spent a month in Ukraine this last
    >> summer, working with mostly Ukrainian women ages 18-25. They were
    >> extremely talented, thoughtful, normal people.

    > So?
    >
    >> They also had a distinct
    >> tendency to be beautiful...but your characterization about "peasant
    >> stock" is pure BS. They were anywhere from sturdy...to elegant...to
    >> stately and fun.

    > Uh, that was not _my_ characterization, that was _her_
    > characterization, which I thought I had made clear. If you don't
    > like it, take it up with her.
    >
    >> There were also plenty of them who showed a distinctly upright stance
    >> regarding morality. While it's true that some may dream of finding a
    >> prince on a white horse to take them away from the economic
    >> difficulties they face--which is beyond their control--they are NOT
    >> (as a group) a desparate set, or a people looking for anything
    >> different than that which most American girls look for in a man.
    >> They want a husband who loves them...who isn't an alcoholic (a huge
    >> problem in Ukraine)...and who respects them as a person.
    >>
    >> I've noted FAR more "bed-minded" American females than what I
    >> observed in Ukraine.

    > And your point is?

    Before you get yourself all worked into a sweat... Read the word I started
    with, "If..."
    -Ever hear of "If-then" statements?

    www.pbase.com/markuson

    Mark², Dec 11, 2006
  12. alabama lover

    J. Clarke Guest

    On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 20:24:53 -0800, Mark² wrote:

    > J. Clarke wrote:

    >>> If you are implying that Ukrainian women are somehow represented by
    >>> what you describe, then you are dead wrong.

    >> So you are saying that they are all poor, ugly, physically weak, and
    >> like puny men? No? Then in what way am I "dead wrong"?
    >>
    >>> I spent a month in Ukraine this last
    >>> summer, working with mostly Ukrainian women ages 18-25. They were
    >>> extremely talented, thoughtful, normal people.

    >> So?
    >>
    >>> They also had a distinct
    >>> tendency to be beautiful...but your characterization about "peasant
    >>> stock" is pure BS. They were anywhere from sturdy...to elegant...to
    >>> stately and fun.

    >> Uh, that was not _my_ characterization, that was _her_
    >> characterization, which I thought I had made clear. If you don't
    >> like it, take it up with her.
    >>
    >>> There were also plenty of them who showed a distinctly upright stance
    >>> regarding morality. While it's true that some may dream of finding a
    >>> prince on a white horse to take them away from the economic
    >>> difficulties they face--which is beyond their control--they are NOT
    >>> (as a group) a desparate set, or a people looking for anything
    >>> different than that which most American girls look for in a man.
    >>> They want a husband who loves them...who isn't an alcoholic (a huge
    >>> problem in Ukraine)...and who respects them as a person.
    >>>
    >>> I've noted FAR more "bed-minded" American females than what I
    >>> observed in Ukraine.

    >> And your point is?

    > Before you get yourself all worked into a sweat... Read the word I started
    > with, "If..."
    > -Ever hear of "If-then" statements?

    Ever hear of actually responding to what someone wrote instead of making
    up a scenario and then going off on a tangent?

    J. Clarke, Dec 11, 2006
  13. alabama lover

    Mark² Guest

    J. Clarke wrote:
    > On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 20:24:53 -0800, Mark² wrote:
    >
    >> J. Clarke wrote:

    >>> So you are saying that they are all poor, ugly, physically weak, and
    >>> like puny men? No? Then in what way am I "dead wrong"?

    >>> So?

    >>> Uh, that was not _my_ characterization, that was _her_
    >>> characterization, which I thought I had made clear. If you don't
    >>> like it, take it up with her.

    >>> And your point is?

    >> Before you get yourself all worked into a sweat... Read the word I
    >> started with, "If..."
    >> -Ever hear of "If-then" statements?

    > Ever hear of actually responding to what someone wrote instead of
    > making up a scenario and then going off on a tangent?

    People have a lot of stereotypes of Ukrainian women, and your post served
    only to further the misconceptions.
    Whether that was entirely your fault or not is irrelevant. You could have
    simply answered my very clear "if" rather than throwing a tantrum, but you
    didn't.

    www.pbase.com/markuson

    Mark², Dec 11, 2006
  14. alabama lover

    J. Clarke Guest

    On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 22:23:52 -0800, Mark² wrote:

    > J. Clarke wrote:

    >>> Before you get yourself all worked into a sweat... Read the word I
    >>> started with, "If..."
    >>> -Ever hear of "If-then" statements?

    >> Ever hear of actually responding to what someone wrote instead of
    >> making up a scenario and then going off on a tangent?

    > People have a lot of stereotypes of Ukrainian women, and your post served
    > only to further the misconceptions.

    And you have yet to say which "misconceptions" it "furthered".

    So, which is it? I said that she was beautiful. Are you saying that that
    is a misconception, that they are in fact ugly? I said that she was well
    off financially. Are you saying that that is a misconception, that all
    Ukrainian women are poor? I said that she wanted a man who was physically
    stronger than she was. Are you saying that that is a misconception, that
    all Ukrainian women want men who are physically weak? I said that she was
    physically strong. Are you saying that that is a misconception, that all
    Ukrainian women are frail and puny?

    If you aren't saying any of those, then I fail to see where there is any
    "misconception".

    > Whether that was entirely your fault or not is irrelevant. You could have
    > simply answered my very clear "if" rather than throwing a tantrum, but you
    > didn't.

    She'd rip your spine out and show it to you if you pulled these word games
    on her face to face.

    J. Clarke, Dec 11, 2006
  15. alabama lover

    Mark² Guest

    J. Clarke wrote:
    > On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 22:23:52 -0800, Mark² wrote:
    >
    >> J. Clarke wrote:

    >>> Ever hear of actually responding to what someone wrote instead of
    >>> making up a scenario and then going off on a tangent?

    >> People have a lot of stereotypes of Ukrainian women, and your post
    >> served only to further the misconceptions.

    > And you have yet to say which "misconceptions" it "furthered".
    >
    > So, which is it? I said that she was beautiful. Are you saying that
    > that is a misconception, that they are in fact ugly?

    Clearly you didn't carefully read my posts in this thread.
    If you feel compelled to continue--then by all means, do so, but you'll do
    it without me.

    www.pbase.com/markuson

    Mark², Dec 11, 2006
  16. alabama lover

    J. Clarke Guest

    On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 23:50:34 -0800, Mark² wrote:

    > J. Clarke wrote:

    >>> People have a lot of stereotypes of Ukrainian women, and your post
    >>> served only to further the misconceptions.

    >> And you have yet to say which "misconceptions" it "furthered".
    >>
    >> So, which is it? I said that she was beautiful. Are you saying that
    >> that is a misconception, that they are in fact ugly?

    > Clearly you didn't carefully read my posts in this thread.
    > If you feel compelled to continue--then by all means, do so, but you'll do
    > it without me.

    Pot, kettle, <plonk>

    J. Clarke, Dec 11, 2006
  17. alabama lover

    Celcius Guest

    Celcius, Dec 11, 2006
  18. alabama lover

    Helen Guest

    jeremy wrote:
    > "alabama lover" <> wrote in message
    >> http://www.sign4love.com/profile.php?special=11-2992
    >>

    > SHE WAS BORN IN 1988, MAKING HER ONLY 18. SHE SEEKS MEN BETWEEN AGE 18 AND
    > 60!
    >
    > . . . PRESUMABLY WITH FAT WALLETS!

    But I bet she knows what the caps lock key is for.

    Helen, Dec 11, 2006