Date Time Stamp

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Jack Doyle, Nov 26, 2003.

  1. Jack Doyle

    Jack Doyle Guest

    Can I get recomendations on software that will provide a date stamp on
    individual photos. Can I buy a certain reader that will provide this
    software. I presently have a HP 315 w/ Compact Flash. The HP 315 does
    provide the Date Stamp in the data in the Compact Flash but their
    upload softare (HP) does not have Date Stamp capabilities. Thanks

    Jack Doyle, Nov 26, 2003

  2. Jack Doyle

    Hornbill Guest

    Sony digitals.

    Hornbill, Nov 26, 2003

  3. Jack Doyle

    Trev Guest

    "Jack Doyle" <> wrote in message
    > Can I get recomendations on software that will provide a date stamp on
    > individual photos. Can I buy a certain reader that will provide this
    > software. I presently have a HP 315 w/ Compact Flash. The HP 315 does
    > provide the Date Stamp in the data in the Compact Flash but their
    > upload softare (HP) does not have Date Stamp capabilities. Thanks

    In Paint shop pro 8 there are a few scripts that can take info from the
    exif header and add it to the image

    Trev, Nov 26, 2003
  4. (Jack Doyle) writes:

    > Can I get recomendations on software that will provide a date stamp on
    > individual photos. Can I buy a certain reader that will provide this
    > software. I presently have a HP 315 w/ Compact Flash. The HP 315 does
    > provide the Date Stamp in the data in the Compact Flash but their
    > upload softare (HP) does not have Date Stamp capabilities. Thanks

    I think I recall Qimage Pro having the capability of adding date/time timestamp
    overlays from the EXIF information:

    http://www.ddisoftware.com/qimage/

    --
    Michael Meissner