Date that A+ tests add XP

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Doss, Nov 11, 2003.

  1. Doss

    Doss Guest

    Does anyone know the date that the A+ tests will add XP. I had thought
    that it was Nov.15, but I saw somewhere that it is late Nov. or early
    Dec. What's the correct date?

    Doss, Nov 11, 2003

  2. Doss wrote:
    > Does anyone know the date that the A+ tests will add XP. I had thought
    > that it was Nov.15, but I saw somewhere that it is late Nov. or early
    > Dec. What's the correct date?

    The scheduled date is November 26th 2003 for the new material to become
    official and the old objectives to officially retire.

    There is more than just XP being added.

    John
    --
    John Dearing - A+, Network+
    Phila Area Computer Society http://www.pacsnet.org

    John P. Dearing, Nov 11, 2003

  3. Doss

    Doss Guest

    Thanks, Barry and John. That means that I have 15 days to get the OS passed.

    Doss, Nov 12, 2003
  4. Doss

    BK Guest

    Does this mean that the current people who have A+ need to take a new test?

    BK, Nov 12, 2003
  5. A+ is a lifetime certification, no need to retest, unless you have $200+
    just sitting around gathering dust.

    Philip

    C. Philip Cutler II, Nov 12, 2003