    i can do everything, except this problem.

    so please, can any one help?

    Thanks
    =?Utf-8?B?bXJoczg0?=, Jul 9, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?bXJoczg0?= <> wrote in
    news::

    > hi all
    >
    > I've logged on windwos Xp SP2 as Local Administrator and when i try to
    > change date and time it tell me that i dont have the privlage to do
    > that.
    >
    > so i go to chack the local security settings and i found that the
    > "change system time" is empty and disabled and its tell me that "this
    > security seting is not compatable with windows 2000 SP1"
    >
    > i can do everything, except this problem.
    >
    > so please, can any one help?
    >
    > Thanks

    Is your workstation part of a domain?
    Red Swingline Stapler, Jul 10, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?bXJoczg0?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?bXJoczg0?= <> say
    in news::

    > so i go to chack the local security settings and i found that the
    > "change system time" is empty and disabled and its tell me that "this
    > security seting is not compatable with windows 2000 SP1"

    um, that sounds like you are trying to change the settings from a 2000 box
    or have installed the windos 2000 adm files.

    - Grad School--it's not a job, it's an indenture
    Neil, Jul 10, 2007
  4. "Red Swingline Stapler" wrote:

    > =?Utf-8?B?bXJoczg0?= <> wrote in
    >
    > > hi all
    > >
    > > I've logged on windwos Xp SP2 as Local Administrator and when i try to
    > > change date and time it tell me that i dont have the privlage to do
    > > that.
    > >
    > > so i go to chack the local security settings and i found that the
    > > "change system time" is empty and disabled and its tell me that "this
    > > security seting is not compatable with windows 2000 SP1"
    > >
    > > i can do everything, except this problem.
    > >
    > > so please, can any one help?
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > >

    > Is your workstation part of a domain?
    > yes its Part of Domain, And UNFORTUNATELY i Asked The Domain Admin "The One who dosn't know what is a !domain!" he toled me: i dont know what i'ev done!.

    Thanks Red Swingline Stapler
    Tanks Neil
    =?Utf-8?B?bXJoczg0?=, Jul 10, 2007
  5. "Neil" wrote:

    > did you hear =?Utf-8?B?bXJoczg0?= <> say
    > in news::
    >
    > > so i go to chack the local security settings and i found that the
    > > "change system time" is empty and disabled and its tell me that "this
    > > security seting is not compatable with windows 2000 SP1"

    > um, that sounds like you are trying to change the settings from a 2000 box
    > or have installed the windos 2000 adm files.
    >
    > --
    > The InterNeil "V2 w/tabbed browsing & decreased verbosity" MCNGP Triple X
    >
    > - Grad School--it's not a job, it's an indenture

    hi Neil
    i dont know what the local Administrator is done!!
    but iam sure its something Wrong. I Asked Him Alot about what he's doing,
    and i got no Answar.

    and yes its sounds like you said " you are trying to change the settings
    from a 2000 box "

    i dont think he installed the windos 2000 adm files.

    Thank You nail, Thank you alot.
    =?Utf-8?B?bXJoczg0?=, Jul 10, 2007

    Thank you Neil Please Accept My Apology.
    bye
    =?Utf-8?B?bXJoczg0?=, Jul 10, 2007
  7. =?Utf-8?B?bXJoczg0?=

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear =?Utf-8?B?bXJoczg0?= <> say
    > in news::
    >
    >> so i go to chack the local security settings and i found that the
    >> "change system time" is empty and disabled and its tell me that "this
    >> security seting is not compatable with windows 2000 SP1"

    > um, that sounds like you are trying to change the settings from a 2000 box
    > or have installed the windos 2000 adm files.

    That's crazy talk
    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007
  8. =?Utf-8?B?bXJoczg0?=

    > Thank You nail, Thank you alot.

    I've been called a lot of things in my time...

    (somebodies gonna get hammered this weekend)

    - I started out with nothing & I still have most of it left.
    Neil, Jul 10, 2007
  9. =?Utf-8?B?bXJoczg0?=

    > sorry i wrote The Name Wrong:
    >
    > Thank you Neil Please Accept My Apology.
    > bye

    DOH! and I was really hoping to have an excuse for getting hammered...

    - New oxymoron: final beta.
    Neil, Jul 10, 2007
  10. =?Utf-8?B?bXJoczg0?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > That's crazy talk

    but that's why I'm here...

    - I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong
    Neil, Jul 10, 2007
  11. =?Utf-8?B?bXJoczg0?=

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear =?Utf-8?B?bXJoczg0?= <> say
    > in
    >
    >> Thank You nail, Thank you alot.

    > I've been called a lot of things in my time...
    >
    > (somebodies gonna get hammered this weekend)

    Get bent!
    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007
  12. =?Utf-8?B?bXJoczg0?=

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear =?Utf-8?B?bXJoczg0?= <> say
    > in
    >
    >> sorry i wrote The Name Wrong:
    >>
    >> Thank you Neil Please Accept My Apology.
    >> bye
    >>

    > DOH! and I was really hoping to have an excuse for getting hammered...

    You don't need an excuse.
    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007
  13. =?Utf-8?B?bXJoczg0?=

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >

    >> That's crazy talk

    > but that's why I'm here...

    carry on then.
    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007
  14. =?Utf-8?B?bXJoczg0?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    >> did you hear =?Utf-8?B?bXJoczg0?= <>
    >> say in
    >>
    >>> Thank You nail, Thank you alot.

    >> I've been called a lot of things in my time...
    >>
    >> (somebodies gonna get hammered this weekend)
    >>

    > Get bent!

    got that straight

    - "I can't eat another thing," he said fully.
    Neil, Jul 10, 2007
  15. =?Utf-8?B?bXJoczg0?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:OZjxxOvwHHA.600
    @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

    >> DOH! and I was really hoping to have an excuse for getting hammered...
    >>

    > You don't need an excuse.

    Thanks, now I also have permission

    - "I can't eat another thing," he said fully.
    Neil, Jul 10, 2007
  16. =?Utf-8?B?bXJoczg0?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    >> did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >>

    >>> That's crazy talk

    >> but that's why I'm here...
    >>

    > carry on then.

    I don't remember that movie.

    - "I can't eat another thing," he said fully.
    Neil, Jul 10, 2007
  17. =?Utf-8?B?bXJoczg0?=

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >

    >> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> did you hear =?Utf-8?B?bXJoczg0?= <>
    >>> say in

    >>> I've been called a lot of things in my time...
    >>>
    >>> (somebodies gonna get hammered this weekend)
    >>>

    >> Get bent!
    >>

    > got that straight

    I hate you.
    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007
  18. =?Utf-8?B?bXJoczg0?=

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    > @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
    >

    >>> DOH! and I was really hoping to have an excuse for getting hammered...
    >>>

    >> You don't need an excuse.

    > Thanks, now I also have permission

    great
    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007
  19. =?Utf-8?B?bXJoczg0?=

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >

    >> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    >>> but that's why I'm here...
    >>>

    >> carry on then.
    >>

    > I don't remember that movie.

    they didn't show it in canadia
    CBIC, Jul 10, 2007
  20. =?Utf-8?B?bXJoczg0?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    >> did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >>

    >>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message

    >>> Get bent!
    >>>

    >> got that straight
    >>

    > I hate you.

    I'm ok with that.

    - Only you (and strip mining) can prevent forest fires...
    Neil, Jul 10, 2007