    NOTE::
    (This is not local DATABASE related)

    advance thanks for all.

    thiyag2001, Aug 1, 2006

  2. thiyag2001

    anup_daware

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Hi,
    Add following column to datagrid:-

    <asp:datagrid>
    <Columns>
    <asp:TemplateColumn>
    <ItemTemplate>
    <asp:LinkButton id=HyperLink1 runat="server" Font-Underline="True" ForeColor="Blue" Width="100px" Text="ABCD" CommandName="View">
    </asp:LinkButton>
    </ItemTemplate>
    </asp:TemplateColumn>
    </Columns>

    anup_daware, Aug 1, 2006

  3. thiyag2001

    anup_daware

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Following Book can be very much useful
    ASP DotNET Data Web Controls Kick Start (Sams, 2003)

    anup_daware, Aug 1, 2006