    _________________________________
    Old Enough
    to know I don't know a thing ....
    Old Enough, Sep 14, 2007

  2. Old Enough wrote:
    > I'm using Windows XP (SP2) and Firefox 2.0.0.6
    > I'm using a Speedstream 5200 DSL modem, and a D-Link WBR-2310 router.
    >
    > I downloaded DataFox 1.0.1, but when I try to use it, it wants a
    > Username and Password (which I think I don't have) and it also wants
    > me to pick one of BSNL, MTML (BOM) or MTML (DEL) none of which,
    > frankly, mean anything to me.
    > It also has a greyed-out IP address (10.240.144.195) which means
    > nothing to me.
    >
    > I thought it might be interesting to know how much bandwidth I use,
    > but this little thing has got me stymied.
    >
    > Help, anyone?
    > Thanks!

    if you read the page: http://thegoan.com/datafox/, then
    you'd know datafox is only if you're using the ISPs of BSNL,
    MTML (BOM) or MTML (DEL); and you enter the user name and
    password of your ISP of one of the accounts listed above.
    It doesn't work for any other isp. So, you're SOL!

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Sep 14, 2007

  3. Old Enough

    Old Enough Guest

    On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 12:49:24 -0700, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
    <> wrote:

    >if you read the page: http://thegoan.com/datafox/, then
    >you'd know datafox is only if you're using the ISPs of BSNL,
    >MTML (BOM) or MTML (DEL); and you enter the user name and
    >password of your ISP of one of the accounts listed above.
    >It doesn't work for any other isp.

    OK - five lashes with a wet noodle for me . . .

    > So, you're SOL!

    Not the first time in my 72 years - probably not the last time either.

    Thanks for your reply, Peter P.

    Old Enough
    to know I don't know a thing ....
    Old Enough, Sep 14, 2007