    V64 3603796, and "03" printed upside down.

    If anyone has any information that can help me get the combinations for these locks, I'll be grateful. Thanks for your help.

    -andy17null

    Mike Rotch, Jul 4, 2006

  2. Mike Rotch

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Tue, 04 Jul 2006 22:35:03 GMT, "Mike Rotch" <> wrote:

    >Hi, I'm new to this newsgroup. I have three Master Locks that I've lost the combination for. They all have blue faces, a keyhole on the back, and two code on the back. The codes are as follows:
    >V64 B604172, and "04" printed upside down
    >V64 3604300, and "04" printed upside down
    >V64 3603796, and "03" printed upside down.
    >
    >If anyone has any information that can help me get the combinations for these locks, I'll be grateful. Thanks for your help.

    You need to contact the manufacturer

    Although its a security questiion its not computer security
    as we know it.

    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com
    Jim Watt, Jul 5, 2006

  3. Mike Rotch

    Ludovic Joly Guest

    What the people can do when they want an answer is to perform a google
    search. There seem to be a variety of picking techniques and
    combination calculators available for those locks.

    Kind regards
    Ludovic Joly
    Ludovic Joly, Jul 5, 2006
  4. Mike Rotch

    Gerard Bok Guest

    On Wed, 05 Jul 2006 09:10:38 +0200, Jim Watt <_way>
    wrote:

    >On Tue, 04 Jul 2006 22:35:03 GMT, "Mike Rotch" <> wrote:
    >
    >>Hi, I'm new to this newsgroup. I have three Master Locks that I've lost the combination for. They all have blue faces, a keyhole on the back, and two code on the back. The codes are as follows:
    >>V64 B604172, and "04" printed upside down
    >>V64 3604300, and "04" printed upside down
    >>V64 3603796, and "03" printed upside down.
    >>
    >>If anyone has any information that can help me get the combinations for these locks, I'll be grateful. Thanks for your help.

    >You need to contact the manufacturer
    >
    >Although its a security questiion its not computer security
    >as we know it.

    And that's a shame :)
    Look at the amount of coding and appliances "to increase
    security".
    Then take a look at your average server room lock.

    256 bit AES to encrypt your data.
    4 digits --often known by all-- to get access to the console that
    allows you to disable encryption :)

    --
    Kind regards,
    Gerard Bok