Data transfer

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by =?Utf-8?B?dHdvc2hlZHM=?=, Aug 14, 2005.

  1. How can I transfer data from my PC to my laptop via wireless Netgear?

    =?Utf-8?B?dHdvc2hlZHM=?=, Aug 14, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?dHdvc2hlZHM=?=

    Malke Guest

    twosheds wrote:

    > How can I transfer data from my PC to my laptop via wireless Netgear?

    By setting up a home network. Since you have provided no information
    about either computer involved, I can't address specific issues. Here
    are lots of excellent sites to help you set up your home network, as
    well as wireless information:

    http://www.practicallynetworked.com/
    http://www.howtonetworking.com/default.htm
    http://www.wown.info/