Data transfer problems with Cisco VPN Client

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Simon Watson, Aug 14, 2004.

  1. Simon Watson

    Simon Watson Guest

    Hi All

    I have a customer who has Cisco VPN Client ver 3.5.2(a) running on his
    laptop which has Windows XP. When starting up VPN Client the VPN tunnel is
    established, however he cannot pass any data across, and on the stats it
    shows no data has been encypted or decrypted, looking at cisco.com suggest
    it could be a routing issue when a laptop is moved from the office to home
    and the office ip address is still present, however typing "route print" in
    DOS showed that the old ip address is not an issue as only the new address
    is present.

    He has another laptop with windows 2000 on it with vpn client and he can
    connect with no problems with it.

    Is it a XP issue ???.

    Any advise would be appreciated.

    Thanks