    Hello,

    I was in search for best solution to secure my important documents as well as my outsourced data. While browsing through internet I searched for data security, outsourced document security, I came across very good document security solutions provider “Seclore”. They are really good and helped me to protect all my sensitive information, data which is inside my office as well as data which I outsourced.

    It’s really worth taking such solutions from a reliable document protection solutions provider.

    seclore, Nov 4, 2008

  2. seclore

    technet

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2009
    Messages:
    3
    Hi,

    We were recently faced with a security breach causing us to rethink our security strategies that were currently being used. Our CEO suggested that we use EDMS systems that cater to regulatory mandates as well as security cover for vital enterprise data. Implementing a data privacy system from Solix Technologies has made a large difference in the way customer data is treated and protected. For more information visit solix.com.

    technet, Mar 16, 2009

  3. seclore

    qvo178

    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2008
    Messages:
    10
    Try to use encrypted disk software. it will encrypt everything.

    qvo178, Apr 2, 2009