Data Recovery

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Rick Myers, Jan 1, 2004.

  1. Rick Myers

    Rick Myers Guest

    Hopefully I'm in the right group here.

    Would like to share the release of a new web site dedicated to data
    recovery. The current release includes the basic processes required to
    recover data from hard disk drives, data recovery related software for
    download (freeware and demoware), a forum for users and IT professionals to
    ask questions or get answers.

    Visit: http://www.howtorecoverdata.com

    The site also features "RFQ Blaster". RFQ Blaster sends a request for quote
    to multiple data recovery companies in one shot. Saves time!

    The site is in the early stages of development. We intend to provide
    additional detailed and step by step instructions to recover data from all
    types of media. Donations in the form of articles or "things I've done" are
    welcome. Details will be posted to the site in the next few days.

    Surf over and have a look.

    Rick

    Rick Myers, Jan 1, 2004

  2. Like the website! Thanks for the link ,will add to my favorites! =)
    --
    Christech Company
    "Quality computer repair on the go"!

    REMOVE NOSPAM FROM EMAIL IF