    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Michel VN

    michel, Aug 23, 2003

  2. michel

    Guest Guest

    I have had very good luck using MediaRECOVER. I was surprised at what is
    left on some of my cards. It saved me yesterday when it retrieved most of
    the .wav files off a bad CD-R too.

    http://www.mediarecover.com/

    You can download a trial, but I think it only recovers one photo at a time.
    It's easy to use too.

    Guest, Aug 23, 2003

  3. michel

    Reg Hamilton Guest

    Try www.RecoverMyFiles.com . Preview with the free version first.

    Good luck

    "michel" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > All the pictures on a SanDisk SDSM-128 memory card were accidentally

    erased,

    Reg Hamilton, Aug 23, 2003
  4. On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 19:13:37 +0200, "michel"
    <> wrote:

    >Thanks for your messages. I will check out these solutions.

    You may also try the free program: "PC INSPECTOR smart recovery",
    whice gives you recovery. Link at:

    http://www.pcinspector.de/file_recovery/UK/welcome.htm

    Regards
    Henning.
    Please Remove in E-mail when used directly: .

    Henning Jensen, Aug 24, 2003