Data Recovery Book and Online Business Promotion, Products Sales Promotion, Search Engine Optimizati

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Author Tarun Tyagi, Dec 15, 2004.

  1. Hi,
    I represent Data Doctor India Inc. We provide following Online
    Services:

    # Online Business and Product Sales Promotion Services
    ( See http://www.DataDoctor.Biz/business_promotion.htm )

    # Website Promotion and MANUALLY Website Search-Engine Submission
    Services
    ( See http://www.DataDoctorBiz/submit.htm )

    # Online Professional Data Recovery Training
    ( See http://www.DataDoctor.Biz/DRCGuide.htm )

    # Online Data Recovery Consultation
    ( See http://www.DataDoctor.Biz/DRHelp.htm )

    I'd like to inform you that I've written a book on Professional Data
    Recovery Programming titled, "Data Recovery with and Without
    Programming" published by BPB Publications.

    This is the First Book ever seen on Professional Data Recovery
    Programming. The Book also includes a FREE CD, in which I've given the
    complete source code of all the software & programs described within
    the book.

    I assume this book will be very useful for the knowledgebase/Library
    of your Organization. I am providing the Free shipping Worldwide
    within Four Business Days.

    Cost of the Book is $69. You can see the contents of book and Order
    online on following Link of my website:

    http://www.DataDoctor.Biz/Author.htm

    I hope for a positive response from your Side.
    Regards,

    Tarun Tyagi (CEO),
    Data Doctor India Inc.
    J-110, Patel Nagar – 1,