    the other .ngl. Normally I'd dump them into Notepad, but the files are too
    big.

    Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I might do?

    Bob nospam, Jun 13, 2004

  2. Bob nospam

    Martik Guest

    "Bob nospam" <> wrote in message
    news:9j1zc.14903$9.net...
    >I need to get the raw data out of 2 files, one has the extension .ngn and
    > the other .ngl. Normally I'd dump them into Notepad, but the files are
    > too
    > big.
    >
    > Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I might do?

    Wordpad

    Martik, Jun 13, 2004

  3. Bob nospam

    °Mike° Guest

    UltraEdit
    http://www.ultraedit.com/

    On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 19:47:52 +0100, in
    <9j1zc.14903$9.net>
    Bob nospam scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jun 13, 2004
  4. Bob nospam

    John Guest

    In article <9j1zc.14903$9.net>, Bob nospam
    <> wrote:

    > I need to get the raw data out of 2 files, one has the extension .ngn and
    > the other .ngl. Normally I'd dump them into Notepad, but the files are too
    > big.
    >
    > Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I might do?

    Tell us what kind of content they are supposed to be, so that we can
    suggest a program?

    John, Jun 13, 2004
  5. Bob nospam

    Bob nospam Guest

    > >I need to get the raw data out of 2 files, one has the extension .ngn and
    > > the other .ngl. Normally I'd dump them into Notepad, but the files are
    > > too
    > > big.
    > >
    > > Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I might do?
    > >

    > Wordpad

    Thanks for the suggestion, but all that comes out is gibberish. Of course,
    it may be that the files contain gibberish.

    Bob nospam, Jun 13, 2004
  6. Bob nospam

    Bob nospam Guest

    > > I need to get the raw data out of 2 files, one has the extension .ngn
    and
    > > the other .ngl. Normally I'd dump them into Notepad, but the files are

    too
    > > big.
    > >
    > > Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I might do?

    > Tell us what kind of content they are supposed to be, so that we can
    > suggest a program?

    Data in the form of quiz questions and answers from a CD ROM game of The
    Weakest Link

    Bob nospam, Jun 13, 2004