  1. ROBERT NOGO

    IT'S TWOO.

    THEY BOTH USE COX COMMUNICATIONS AND LIVE IN EL CAJON, CALIFORNIA.

    SEVEN SEVILLE, Jan 26, 2004

  2. SEVEN SEVILLE

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 16:37:48 -0500, SEVEN SEVILLE
    <> Gave us:

    >ROBERT NOGO
    >
    >IT'S TWOO.
    >
    >THEY BOTH USE COX COMMUNICATIONS AND LIVE IN EL CAJON, CALIFORNIA.

    Ehhhh... Wrong. Try again though, dipshit.

    Still; have yet to learn where the caps lock key is, eh, retard boy?

    DarkMatter, Jan 27, 2004

  3. SEVEN SEVILLE

    vanpall Guest

    Garbage Matter, find another rock to crawl under

    Brooks

    vanpall, Jan 27, 2004
  4. SEVEN SEVILLE

    Mark Gold Guest

    SEVEN SEVILLE <> wrote:

    >ROBERT NOGO
    >
    >IT'S TWOO.
    >
    >THEY BOTH USE COX COMMUNICATIONS AND LIVE IN EL CAJON, CALIFORNIA.

    DARKMATTER is also a scientologist.

    Mark Gold, Jan 27, 2004
  5. Mark Gold wrote:

    > SEVEN SEVILLE <> wrote:
    >

    >>ROBERT NOGO
    >>
    >>IT'S TWOO.
    >>
    >>THEY BOTH USE COX COMMUNICATIONS AND LIVE IN EL CAJON, CALIFORNIA.

    > DARKMATTER is also a scientologist.

    That explains a lot, if it's true.

    and tagging wildebeests."
    --Michael J. Nelson

    Grand Inquisitor

    Grand Inquisitor, Jan 27, 2004
  6. SEVEN SEVILLE

    Dragon Guest

    Speak English nobo

    havent you got a bed to crawl under or athousand books somewhere were you
    will never be found knob job

    Dragon, Jan 28, 2004
  7. SEVEN SEVILLE

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 10:00:53 -0800, vanpall
    <> Gave us:

    >Garbage Matter, find another rock to crawl under
    >
    >Brooks

    Said the retarded, piece of shit, know NOTHING about Usenet, Top
    Posting Total RETARD!

    Find another bed to be a fucking wussified bed bug in. Otherwise,
    bone up on Usenet or get the **** out of it.

    DarkMatter, Jan 28, 2004
  8. SEVEN SEVILLE

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 19:40:03 +0000 (UTC), (Mark
    Gold) Gave us:

    >SEVEN SEVILLE <> wrote:
    >
    >>ROBERT NOGO
    >>
    >>IT'S TWOO.
    >>
    >>THEY BOTH USE COX COMMUNICATIONS AND LIVE IN EL CAJON, CALIFORNIA.

    >DARKMATTER is also a scientologist.

    You couldn't be more wrong, dipshit.

    Never been there... never done that.

    You two are trying for the "Most Clueless Usenet Twit Award" or
    what?

    DarkMatter, Jan 28, 2004
  9. SEVEN SEVILLE

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 20:09:35 GMT, Grand Inquisitor
    <> Gave us:

    >That explains a lot, if it's true.
    >
    >--
    >"Get rid of the Range Rover. You are not responsible for patrolling
    >Australia's Dingo Barrier Fence, nor do you work the Savannah, capturing
    >and tagging wildebeests."
    >--Michael J. Nelson
    >
    >Grand Inquisitor
    >http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mycollection.asp?alias=Oost

    You're a retard to put ANY credence in ANY thing those two RETARDS
    post. I mean... it should have been obvious to you.... Oh well...
    That says a whole lot about you... Hhahahahahah...

    DarkMatter, Jan 28, 2004
  10. SEVEN SEVILLE

    Dragon Guest

    "DarkMatter" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 20:09:35 GMT, Grand Inquisitor
    > <> Gave us:
    >

    > >That explains a lot, if it's true.
    > >
    > >--
    > >"Get rid of the Range Rover. You are not responsible for patrolling
    > >Australia's Dingo Barrier Fence, nor do you work the Savannah, capturing
    > >and tagging wildebeests."
    > >--Michael J. Nelson
    > >
    > >Grand Inquisitor
    > >http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mycollection.asp?alias=Oost

    > You're a retard to put ANY credence in ANY thing those two RETARDS
    > post. I mean... it should have been obvious to you.... Oh well...
    > That says a whole lot about you... Hhahahahahah...

    Hey darkmatter is he a prick or what, do we have to put up with knobs like
    him on the NGs all the time

    dave

    Dragon, Jan 28, 2004
  11. SEVEN SEVILLE

    Rohan Guest

    > On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 20:09:35 GMT, Grand Inquisitor
    > <> Gave us:
    >

    > >That explains a lot, if it's true.
    > >
    > >--
    > >"Get rid of the Range Rover. You are not responsible for patrolling
    > >Australia's Dingo Barrier Fence, nor do you work the Savannah, capturing
    > >and tagging wildebeests."
    > >--Michael J. Nelson
    > >
    > >Grand Inquisitor
    > >http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mycollection.asp?alias=Oost

    > You're a retard to put ANY credence in ANY thing those two RETARDS
    > post. I mean... it should have been obvious to you.... Oh well...
    > That says a whole lot about you... Hhahahahahah...

    Darkmatters real name is Teemonkey

    Rohan, Jan 31, 2004
  12. SEVEN SEVILLE

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 23:04:03 GMT, "Rohan" <> Gave
    us:

    >Darkmatters real name is Teemonkey

    Wrong. Teen punky is still around but he is not me and I am not him.

    You fucking retard!

    DarkMatter, Feb 1, 2004