    <http://www.hbo.com/documentaries/dark-light-the-art-of-blind-photographers/index.html>
    --
    Peter
    peter, Nov 19, 2010

  2. On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 20:21:30 -0600, George Kerby <>
    wrote:

    >On 11/18/10 7:33 PM, in article
    >4ce5d3ee$0$5521$-secrets.com, "peter"
    ><> wrote:
    >

    >> I came across this reference to an HBO documentary on overcoming
    >> physical limitations and thought it inspiring.
    >>
    >> the link is posted for those who care. Dudley, I don't think you will
    >> see the trailer, but you certainly can listen and someone can explain
    >> the gist.
    >>

    >> <http://www.hbo.com/documentaries/dark-light-the-art-of-blind-photographers/in
    >> dex.html>

    >Excellent reference.
    >
    >I will surmise that Dudley will follow this with great interest, and Tonto
    >can suck the big one.

    PBS did a documentary on clown acts in a circus too. I believe they did one
    on side-show carnival acts as well. One day they may even do a show on
    quadriplegics flopping around on dance-floors claiming they are going to be
    great dancers one day, just as entertaining as all clown and side-show
    acts.
    Superzooms Still Win, Nov 19, 2010

  3. On 11/19/10 PDT 3:12 PM, George Kerby wrote:

    > On 11/19/10 4:43 PM, in article ,
    > "Superzooms Still Win"<> wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 08:21:02 -0600, George Kerby<>
    >> wrote:

    >>> But none of those are as entertaining as a psychopathic obsessive-compulsive
    >>> bipolar schizophrenic with a lot of spare time, multi-handles and Usenet
    >>> access, Tonto.
    >>>
    >>> You are the piñata with that title...

    >> Project much?
    >>
    >> LOL!
    >>

    > We're all waiting to see your 'project', Tonto.
    >
    > Come back with another one of your numerous socks, OK?

    We?

    We??

    George, you and Marion - and ole tony, occasionally Bertrand and Dudley-
    are about the only ones feeding/goading/talking about the pest. Give it
    a rest. (And, yes, I'll go f*** myself now.)

    --
    john
    John McWilliams, Nov 19, 2010
  4. On 11/19/10 PDT 4:48 PM, George Kerby wrote:

    > On 11/19/10 5:28 PM, in article ic717g$l1a$-september.org,
    > "John McWilliams"<> wrote:
    >
    >> On 11/19/10 PDT 3:12 PM, George Kerby wrote:

    >>> We're all waiting to see your 'project', Tonto.
    >>>
    >>> Come back with another one of your numerous socks, OK?

    >> We?
    >>
    >> We??
    >>
    >> George, you and Marion - and ole tony, occasionally Bertrand and Dudley-
    >> are about the only ones feeding/goading/talking about the pest. Give it
    >> a rest. (And, yes, I'll go f*** myself now.)

    > John, you forgot our drunken St. Bernard, Neil.

    Faithfully played by Buck, who refused to appear in other TV shows....

    > He actually has quite a peer to peer understanding of Tonto.

    Prolly so. He'll never reach the aplomb of Cosmo, though; nobody will.....

    --
    john mcwilliams
    John McWilliams, Nov 20, 2010